• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Newer bvc coils not lasting

Status
Not open for further replies.

angie124

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2013
United Kingdom
I use a mini nautilus. The older type bvc coil with the small holes used to last me up to 4 weeks vaping 3 ml a day. These newer ones with the bigger holes ( think have cotton instead of ceramic). Are only lasting 4-5 days. They don't start giving burnt taste or anything just become very airy not as much vaper or throat hit and a bit gurgley Anyone else have the same problem ?

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I use a mini nautilus. The older type bvc coil with the small holes used to last me up to 4 weeks vaping 3 ml a day. These newer ones with the bigger holes ( think have cotton instead of ceramic). Are only lasting 4-5 days. They don't start giving burnt taste or anything just become very airy not as much vaper or throat hit and a bit gurgley Anyone else have the same problem ?

I agree @angie124 - much prefer the coils for the Aero Tank.

pfaber11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
england
If they are gurgley i would suggest a thicker juice. My arctic was a bit like that so started mixing my juice 50 50 with glycerin and haven't had a problem since and the coil I'm using now has been in for over 4 weeks and still working like new. I vape about 7 or 8ml a day. Good luck. Glycerin is cheap and most chemists stock it.
Smoking is dead Vaping is the future The future is now.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
When they gurgle just means atty is flooded, you just have to give the button a press until it crackles a little and then vape, it takes a while to master but once you do it becomes easy. I've only had the Nautilus Mini for a week and am used to it, also pop it up a few watts for a couple of draws and then drop it back down... also best on largest air hole....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread