News on the Prodigy v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

cw37013

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
Nashville
Man that looks so fantastic. I remember the video of the car driving over the v3, proving PureSmoker was THEE quality vaping device. Now they are on the verge of releasing probably the safest mod in the world. PureSmoker is just an amazing American company with real answeres to real vaping problems. I might buy one just to support them! This device proves we CAN beat the buracrats before they throw another safty punch at us. Way to go PureSmoker.

P.S. I bet PureSmoker could sell different color sleaves for the batteries and with the holes and slashes in the sides, give a person an infanent amout of color options. Just a thought....
I feel fortunate that they are located within 20 miles from me! I go there all the time and ask them a million questions and they are never bothered by it. Love them and their products!

I feel fortunate that they are located within 20 miles from me! I go there all the time and ask them a million questions and they are never bothered by it. Love them and their products!

I work about a mile or so away from him! Found Puresmoker from a thread here on the forum last year. Haven't shopped anywhere else since. No reason to. They don't try to dazzle you with BS, they just sell quality stuff that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread