Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Free juice November? what's that?

Where we give out samples with orders ...

Spend --
Over $10 and get 1 free sample
Over $30 get 2 free samples
Over $75 get 3 free samples
Over $99 get 4 free samples + free shipping

:) We did it a few months back. We try and do it when we have new flavors available, so although people may not purchase them to try themselves, they get to try free with the purchase of something else :) Blueberry Ice, Hard Cider, Strawberry Splash, etc... will be part of the freebies

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA

GummiBear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2010
USA
Wait, what?!?! there was a carto sale?!?! I would've picked up some V3.1 replacement parts too, bummer. :(

HUGE bummer. It's time for me to order cartos and I would have hopped on that sale.

It appears it was a FaceBook or Twitter only sale? I don't have the time or the desire for social media, I am busy working to make a living.

I am turned off by sales for certain groups, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
HUGE bummer. It's time for me to order cartos and I would have hopped on that sale.

It appears it was a FaceBook or Twitter only sale? I don't have the time or the desire for social media, I am busy working to make a living.

I am turned off by sales for certain groups, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Gummi Bear ... We don't just post it for our twitter & facebook friends -- We post there because it's quick & easy -- especially being a spot sale without some sort of coupon code. Our website also shows the adjusted spot sale pricing.

Our twitter feed with Coupon Code's & Sales also feeds on to the front page of our site, so if you ever want to know what's going on, you can just check out our home page :) You don't need to join twitter that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread