The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Nhaler Announces, The Kick by EVOLV!!!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Nov 5, 2011.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Drottwiler

Drottwiler Old Timer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2010
    Drott's Dog House
    Thank you I haven't bought the BS yet so I'll pass on it.TY again.

2. Liv2Ski

Liv2Ski Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    The Ghetto Bolt lives again. Just like the six million dollar man I have made it better, stronger and faster :). Fault was in the wire at the 510 connector. I dusted off the soldering iron and added a better switch, new connector and beefier wire. All is good in the ghetto now. I figured a little Elvis would be appropriate:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ox1Tore9nw

3. lannister

lannister Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2012
    CT, central
    Ghetto Bolt is a fine ghetto bolt once again. Long live ghetto bolt.

4. patch

patch Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 25, 2012
    nyc
    hi gang,

just got a precise plus 18650 and have run into an unexpected snag. the kick does not seem to fit! it is especially perplexing because the P+ is one of the tested mods on evolv's kick webpage. the kicks i tried are pretty new, acquired from nhaler in the last month. the kick essentially fits except for the ground spring which extends just a shade too far to get the kick in the P+'s tube.

do later versions of the kick have ground springs which extend slightly further than older models?

has anyone else had this problem with a precise plus 18650?

5. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    This si the first I have heard of any sizing problems. I did have one blasted Xhaler tube that the Kick didnt fit in , but it was because tube was slightly knurled on one end during the polishing process. I had to run a threader through the end a couple times. I would not suggest that with the P...I would contact Dave about that. Sorry your having a problem.
    Drew

6. NebulaBrot

NebulaBrot Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2010
    in the NEBULA
    Not sure if you have used Kick in other devices or not so I will respond from the assumption of not. I am traveling an not as available as usual (and short on time). So please forgive brevity/apparent abruptness. The ground spring needs to fit with some tension against the inside of the tube for solid ground connection. The P+ is a precision cut tube and may be the narrowest internal diameter the kick will fit. The spring retracts (to some extent) to allow for the fit of various tubes. being the first and only drop-in module, the devices vary and Evolv designed kick to fit as many as possible. So, you may have to gently use a fingernail to press the spring in (towards center of kick) to get the kick to go down inside the tube of the P+. You may have to wiggle it a bit. I completely understand hesitation at it not just dropping but I tested kick (as a prototype tester) in a P+. After you insert and remove it a couple of times, you will see it better.

Also, the P+ can be just a bit finicky with the kick. P+ has adjustments in the button throw. I'd suggest you check out the Kick thread in the SuperT subforum to see how others are using this combo (number of washers in button, etc.).

7. CyberDj

CyberDj Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2011
    Budapest
    Finally I am a happy Kicker since yesterday!
    I use it in a Siam Cube mod.

8. lannister

lannister Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2012
    CT, central
    Congratulations!!!!!

9. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  10. heliguy

heliguy Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2011
    chicago
    Drew -

Any idea when some more Kicks will be in stock.

thanks!

11. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I had some that shipped today...I should have them by tomorrow or Monday...Thanks,
    Drew

12. cos

cos Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2009
    St Petersburg Florida
    Hey Drew anything else coming in that package from Evolve besides the KICKS. Thanks man. the wait is killing me.

13. heliguy

heliguy Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2011
    chicago
    Awesome News Drew!!

14. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  15. kalifornia

kalifornia Senior Member ECF Veteran

Drew do you sell novas 2.5s assembled with blue plastic tanks?

16. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    No Im sorry I dont...I dont have any colored tanks at all yet.

17. Karla Lyle

Karla Lyle Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 27, 2011
    Frederick, md
    Are 18490 and 18500 batteries the same size? I keep reading that the Kick can be used with either the 18490 or 18500 in an 18650 mod. So I wanted to find out if either will work or if it depends on the Mod.

18. Killjoy1

Killjoy1 Ω Destroyer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    New Hampshire, US
    Yeah, they're the same. AW numbers them 18490 and just about everyone else calls them 18500, but they're the same size either way

19. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    That is correct and I still have some in stock as well. Thanks KJ..

20. Frogster

Frogster Full Member Verified Member

Aug 4, 2012
    North West UK
    A Siam 18650+ Cube Mod, takes the 18650 and the Kick Module, I topped it off with a DID tank and a Siam Mod tip..... Vape Bliss!

[​IMG]