The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

NHaler High Voltage Juice, USA made Juice and Updates

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Jul 18, 2009.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. redjazzy1

redjazzy1 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2009
    Florida
  2. breakfastchef

breakfastchef Moved On

Feb 12, 2009
    Count me as one of the intrigued about this new device.

3. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Sorry But I wouldnt want to do that to myself or you(preorder)...I wouldnt want to sell anything I dont have in my posession...However once these are available for sale there will be plenty of them for sale and the way Im set up I could ship 300 in one day with out any problems more than changing a printer cartridge!!!!

4. Closet Toker

Closet Toker Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 7, 2009
    Trempealeau, WI.
    Good way to go. Less headache for you, as well as your customers!

5. KreeL

KreeL Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2009
    West Texas
    I'm a be watchin'. :)

6. Robert

Robert Moved On

Jun 18, 2009
    San Diego, CA.
    Yeah Dude,

Nhaler Juice Rocks- I can't wait to see yer 6 volt mod- Fits 510's woo hoo-

I've been wait for an affordable available 6volt that I can use my 510 stuff with

7. AnglVapin

AnglVapin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2009
    Cajunland - Louisiana

AnglVapin -----> Breaks Piggy Bank, and counts out pennies while standing in line waiting for one of these. ;) :thumb:

8. Tugger

Tugger Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2009
    How do the KR808d-1 carts hold up at high voltage?

and the 510's for that matter?

9. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    All the cartomisers are really good but I prefer those at the lower voltages cause I am always thinking they will burn up or something...My buddy vapes them at 5 and 6 volts and swears by them...I really like the lower voltages actually, in fact I prefer most juices at 3.7 volts...I have a variable voltage test mod that my freind made and I like most juices at lower strengths at 4.5 volts...No burning taste with warm (not Xtra Hot ) vapor...Some of the liquids reach a burdt taste much quicker than others...The lower volts make the liquid last MUCH longer....Also all the attys (510,801,901) seem to last longer

10. solonguniverse

solonguniverse Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2009
    Missouri, USA
    Alright...you've got my attention. I wasn't planning on buying another mod, but what you're saying sounds too good to be true.

11. solonguniverse

Jun 8, 2009
    Missouri, USA
    I forgot to ask a very important question...one of my stipulations on a mod is now the batteries. Will this new mod be using protected batteries?

12. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Protected batteries are currently unavailable for 3v batts, as far as I have been able to find so far anyway, The 3.7 volts are protected and the other voltage options I cant talk about right now!!!!!

13. solonguniverse

Jun 8, 2009
    Missouri, USA
    That works for me! I'm excited to see how this turns out. Thanks for the quick response!

14. needvapor

needvapor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

:evil: Drew You are on FIRE!! OK where to start ..... Saturday afternoon it starts.. people please Realize this IS after NOON....on Saturday!

15. scottro

scottro Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 26, 2009
    Youngstown, OH
    Sounds awesome Lori! Gonna have to try this. I love Drew's juice, so I figure with your recommendation, I can't go wrong! Thanks for the review!

16. needvapor

Scott... you wont be sorry!!
    Tomorrow I plan on dripping this on my choc green cig carts..and an almost finished RY4 cart.. I will let you know how that goes!
    Drew.. can you get empty kr808 carts??

17. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I did inquire once but they gave me the same price for empty as full, which seemed like a rip-off to me???? I will check again though..Thanks for the great reveiw...The vapor is really almost rediculous...I was actually really curious how you were going to rate the flavor with the 510...I dont really have a 510 right now that I use other than the mod adapter so I was curious and still am about the 555...Let us know, imquiring minds want to know...I get a little numb while trying so many flavors that i have to vape other liquidsfor a week to get back and check the other flavors...Thanks again

18. needvapor

Yeah on one hand it does sound like a rip off
    BUT....
    I DO empty carts just to get to put YOUR juice in them AND I can say for sure after dripping your juice on them, the vapor and flavor is way better.. so I personally would pay the same for the carts! You can sell for a dollar cheaper maybe?? LOL have to ask!
    ohh you poor thing...LUCKY YOU!! :D

Working on the 555, I had to try my new green cig carts first.. soo stuck on the vanilla I purchased the high and the throat hit, smoothness and vapor absolutely rocks!!! The chocolate carts reg kr808.. um wow I got a throat hit from them..very strong and yummy!! well of to drip the high volt 555 will be back!!

19. Serenna

Serenna Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 10, 2009
    Wow, so the 12 mg actually has more flavor and vapor then the 24 mg? I have 510's and a 510 PS PT. I'm loving the PT so much I probably need the 12 mg so I don't OD!

Will you be carrying 510 carts and attys Drew?

Also your new mod sounds great, I'll be watching for it:)

20. fier

fier New Member

May 24, 2009
    IN
    Hi! New here but have been lurking for a while. So the high voltage juice will work ok with a regular 510 or penstyle? Been wanting to order from Drew for awhile but no clue where to start on juice. (he has a lot) lol
    I need help! :oops: