NHaler High Voltage Juice, USA made Juice and Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Sorry But I wouldnt want to do that to myself or you(preorder)...I wouldnt want to sell anything I dont have in my posession...However once these are available for sale there will be plenty of them for sale and the way Im set up I could ship 300 in one day with out any problems more than changing a printer cartridge!!!!

Closet Toker

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2009
Trempealeau, WI.
Good way to go. Less headache for you, as well as your customers!

Sorry But I wouldnt want to do that to myself or you(preorder)...I wouldnt want to sell anything I dont have in my posession...However once these are available for sale there will be plenty of them for sale and the way Im set up I could ship 300 in one day with out any problems more than changing a printer cartridge!!!!

AnglVapin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Cajunland - Louisiana
Thanks Closet,
In two weeks or so I will be releasing The MOD of ALL MODS so people will have something else to use this High Voltage Juice with!!!!
Drew

AnglVapin -----> Breaks Piggy Bank, and counts out pennies while standing in line waiting for one of these. ;) :thumb:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
All the cartomisers are really good but I prefer those at the lower voltages cause I am always thinking they will burn up or something...My buddy vapes them at 5 and 6 volts and swears by them...I really like the lower voltages actually, in fact I prefer most juices at 3.7 volts...I have a variable voltage test mod that my freind made and I like most juices at lower strengths at 4.5 volts...No burning taste with warm (not Xtra Hot ) vapor...Some of the liquids reach a burdt taste much quicker than others...The lower volts make the liquid last MUCH longer....Also all the attys (510,801,901) seem to last longer

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
:evil: Drew You are on FIRE!! OK where to start ..... Saturday afternoon it starts.. people please Realize this IS after NOON....on Saturday!

18th
Drew ...
you seriously kill me!!
I can see me now in that cloud of vape Tuesday or Wednesday night!!
Is it too late to paypal you 4.00 to add one of these to my order???
did it ship?? I paid you after noon.. finger crossed.... [/:DQUOTE]
ITS MONDAY =) Thank you USPS talk about Priority! (typing through my CLOUD of FAB Nhaler Vapor..
Drew's Response: if I say yes.. what flavor??
My Response: prob 555 because I haven't tried yours yet but you know how I love the Ry4.. I will paypal you and you suprise me!!!

Ok well sometimes when I read I SKIM..lol I have to be completely honest and tell you I DID NOT understand high voltage..please dont laugh... well you can!! For 1 when Drew has anything new I WANT it , especialy when it says high voltage next to it! :D My first thought was he made 48mg flavors in samples.. I wanted them.. hahaha I am thinking this stuff is gonna rock my world! (it has!)
soooo.. I see Drew writes back NO PAYPAL neccessary consider yourself a tester... ok I think I better read this better.. I dont KNOW voltage.. I have no mods.. (YET!)
So I figure out finally that he wants me t test these 2 side by side after I say send me 555.. well you all know how Drew works.. He sent me 2 extra samples.. 1 high volt 555 and 1 RY4 knowing that I purchased the RY4 24 mg.
THANK YOU DREW!!!
Soo last night I took 2 carts and removed filler so I could drip direct onto atty's I had them cleaned nd ready to go!
Quess what Package was here already.. I ordered Saturday after Noon and I get it today...Monday.. Drew is da' best!
(Not only did I get the 2 samplers.. he sent me other freebies and held onto a manual battery for my j118 which I was dying for and sent it with this rder.. he pays special attention to us!!)

So Side by side test:
Anyone who knows there 510 knows that flavor you get when the cart or atty is close to dry.. it has its own signature flav..( or maybe it is just me)
well 2 drips on each 510 atty with manual battery I have a glass of water and a cracker (saltines but with no salt) to clear my pallet.. I am taking this very serious.. its for Drew afterall!!
OK I have to tell you BUY IT NOW!!!
24 mg RY4 great throat hit and amazing vapor as always with Drew's juice!
12 mg RY4 High Voltage flavor is stronger not by much but passes my 24!! Throat hit.. get this "SAME" if not betterand the vapor ummm wow he was NOT kinding a cloud!! It deffinitely burns better! He has some secret recipee..lol
I LOVE that I can cut my nicotine in half and get my flavor, vapor and throat hit!!
I am not sure how high voltage my 510 is BUT there is a clear difference in the flavor on the 510 atty and battery, the high voltage gave me a few more vapes (lasted longer till I had to drip again) also and I was probably hitting that one harder.. my daughter was laughing soo hard because I tried it and said wow and she said "Mom there is still smoke (hate to call it that) coming out of your mouth!!"
I LOVE this stuff and I am buying the bigger bottles this weekend!
Cant wait to add to a green cart.. BTW I love the Black vanilla greencarts!! They look sweet on the silvery battery I got from ya and I have a new fav flavor!

Soo ...
solonguniverse
Alright...you've got my attention. I wasn't planning on buying another mod, but what you're saying sounds too good to be true.
EVERYTHING with Drew sounds too good to be true but its not.. He Rocks!!
again.. WOW..Thank you again Drew!! :wub:
Lori B

PS Cant wait for that Mod!!!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I did inquire once but they gave me the same price for empty as full, which seemed like a rip-off to me???? I will check again though..Thanks for the great reveiw...The vapor is really almost rediculous...I was actually really curious how you were going to rate the flavor with the 510...I dont really have a 510 right now that I use other than the mod adapter so I was curious and still am about the 555...Let us know, imquiring minds want to know...I get a little numb while trying so many flavors that i have to vape other liquidsfor a week to get back and check the other flavors...Thanks again

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Yeah on one hand it does sound like a rip off
BUT....
I DO empty carts just to get to put YOUR juice in them AND I can say for sure after dripping your juice on them, the vapor and flavor is way better.. so I personally would pay the same for the carts! You can sell for a dollar cheaper maybe?? LOL have to ask!
I get a little numb while trying so many flavors that i have to vape other liquidsfor a week to get back and check the other flavors...
ohh you poor thing...LUCKY YOU!! :D

Working on the 555, I had to try my new green cig carts first.. soo stuck on the vanilla I purchased the high and the throat hit, smoothness and vapor absolutely rocks!!! The chocolate carts reg kr808.. um wow I got a throat hit from them..very strong and yummy!! well of to drip the high volt 555 will be back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread