The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

NHaler High Voltage Juice, USA made Juice and Updates

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Jul 18, 2009.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  2. needvapor

needvapor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

waiting...impatiently!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

3. Dark Angel

Dark Angel Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 5, 2009
    Newcastle, WA
    I have tried both the peanut butter cup and the r4 hv juices now. love them both. i am vaping with a 510 and the flavors are outstanding :) i still have vanilla and 555 hv juices to try, but i am seriously having a hard time putting down this peanut butter cup it is so good

4. gjrhine

gjrhine Super Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2009
    Sunny South Carolina
    If you are used to higher then 12mg do you find you have to vape a lot more of this to get the same effect with a 5v device?

5. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Gary,
    No I think with the higher volts, specifically the Prodigy, you are actually vaporizing MORE of the nic , and thats why I designed this with a lower nic, based on the higher nic absorbtion potential of the Higher Voltage mods... I was testing this initially with a Prodigy, The GG, and a couple different variable volt mods.
    Drew

6. gjrhine

gjrhine Super Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2009
    Sunny South Carolina
    Ok I will give it a try. Don't know how you knew I was talking about the Prodigy, but I was. :)

7. NoMorButts4Me

NoMorButts4Me Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2009
    Lenox Hill, NYC
    Drew-

How 'bout some HI-Voltage LUNG juices???

8. geeker

geeker Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 12, 2009
    Neither here nor there
    Got my HV liq, and they are FAB in the Prodigy. Giggidy! Great job and great service!

9. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    My wife is coming home tommorow from her anual family outing and I am gonna release the new flavors this weekend...You will be pleasently surprised I think.
    Drew

10. needvapor

Cant wait already have a few on list aside from HV!!! :p

11. Mikie Likes It

Mikie Likes It Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 24, 2009
    Cincinnati, OH
    Hey Drew, since you are faithfully delivering to the High Voltage vapors, can you also make an L shaped atomizer, like one of those bendy straws. So I can vape with my prodigy laying down and not have the fluid run up. Just a thought. :p

12. DaBrat

DaBrat Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2009
    Back end of GA

Whoo Hooo!!! Thank you!! Peanut Butter Cup HERE I COME!!! Now Drew, can you get some Oreo and Chips Ahoy:p

13. justrubl

justrubl Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

OMG. Just got got my order of HV juice and it is awesome. I am using it on a SB mod and the vapor is amazing. And being 12mg nic i am not so worried about getting too much because I can't put it down. Amazing job Drew.

14. anti-socialite

anti-socialite Full Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    Just got my first batch today, (ordered on friday got it on monday!) so far the only one I've vaped is the peanut butter cup, but am loving it!!!

Just have the reg. 510 manual batt, no mods yet until Drew unveils his, but cant' believe the amount of vapor this produces along w/ the great flavor

15. needvapor

It is amazing.. I didn't get the peanut butter cups but def on my next order. It is very hard to vape with anything else for me at this point and I do LOVE all my nhaler liquid but I have been dripping on top with the HV =) The amount of vapor and flavor and being 1/2 the nicotine just blows me away! :thumbs:
    More flavors more flavors..LOL!!!
    I also keep saying I am going to do a video review.. that will be coming by this weekend the latest!

16. justrubl

justrubl Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

After a full day of almost continuous vaping with the HV liquid on my SB one thing I can definitely testify to is the atomizer runs cooler. I can vape almost twice as long before I have to put it down due to it getting hot. I know this has something to do with the formulation for working with the higher voltage pv's and I have a prodigy but I notice a distinct difference in time on the SB. The vapor production is also about twice as much as with other liquids.

17. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    :( Okay.... you guys are officially making me jealous! Can't wait to try the HV juices but PP choked on my order :(

I'm SO looking forward to trying the high voltage and plan to play the AC/DC High Voltage album while testing them LOL!!!

18. AVITWeb

AVITWeb Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Jealous here too!!8-o

19. anti-socialite

anti-socialite Full Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009

I was on his page last night and it looks like they have some sort of payment system in place... thru godaddy.com perhaps???

Whats the word Drew? is the site up and running?

20. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Oh snap!! I've been pacing and waiting... I thought he was still transitioning. Are we all pacing??