The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

NHaler High Voltage Juice, USA made Juice and Updates

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Jul 18, 2009.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. NoMorButts4Me

NoMorButts4Me Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2009
    Lenox Hill, NYC
    I added some of the new 12mg juice to my order yesterday because I'm pretty sure that I have been ODing, esp. at night. I'm hoping I'll sleep better if I'm not so 'nic'd up'. Easpecially when I have my new 510 from Drew TOMORROW!!!

2. needvapor

needvapor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I LOVE the juice in my 510!!!
    I am going to try in my 901 as soon as I find my charger and I cleaned my j118 atty today to try on that. I finally dripped into a green cart and kr808 cart tonight so I will be coming back and telling you a bot more about the HV 555 juice!
    The RY4 is my absolute fav from Drew, next in line would be virginia or camule if your looking for a good tobacco taste. Cafe Mocha is great another to die for flavor is the Raspberry frappachino. Vanilla is great, I can absolutely say that he is true to his flavors, what you read is what you taste, his flavors are strong but not in anyway overpowering! (in my opinion) hope this helps =)

3. fier

fier New Member

May 24, 2009
    IN
    Thanks! Took the plunge and just placed my order, didn't see the Cafe Moca :( but ordered a few others to try. Can't wait to get them.

4. needvapor

Cafe Mocha isnt in the high voltage but he has it in 30 ml and 6 ml you just have to scroll the bar down in options =)
    I do hope he is going to make more flavors in the High Voltage.. it is great!

5. Mikie Likes It

Mikie Likes It Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 24, 2009
    Cincinnati, OH
    Drew I just tried the Blueberry Crumble High Voltage liquid, and I have a complaint. You should make it a 60ml minimum purchase because it is that good!!! Its so good, that I have to be careful because I am not letting my atomizer cool down!! And thank you so much for the extras, I tried them all and they are all awesome, the vanilla, the HV RY4 is almost my favorite, but the blueberry crumble is the shizzz. The vanilla rose was a nice vape, something different. And as always, the Pear Lung is to die for, tastes just like taking a bite out of a real pear. Thanks again Drew, Super satisfied customer here. :D

6. needvapor

Blueberry Crumble.. does it taste lie blueberry coffee cake or what.. I almost rdered today but didnt feel like bothering Drew again today to ask what else is in it..lol poor thing! Please tell us.. I am truely amazed with this juice and order more today.. vanilla and more Ry4! I am going nuts in vapor with my green cig carts on the KR808.. such a fabulous treat!!!

7. Mikie Likes It

Jun 24, 2009
    Cincinnati, OH
    Hi NeedVapor. The blueberry crumble tastes like blueberries with a hint of vanilla. The first initial puff after topping off, it tastes just like sweet blueberries, and then has a combination of blueberry and vanilla under tones for the next puffs. The High Voltage fluid burns much more slow, so you dont have to top off as much, and the atomizer does not get as hot, which is great cause you dont have to take as many breaks to let the atty cool down. Same with the RY4 High Voltage. The vapor is great, I would rate it an 8 out of 10. The throat hit I would give a 9 out of 10. The flavor is perfectly balanced.

If I would rate it, base upon favoring it over the other 50 bottles of juice I own, I would give it a 10 out of 10. Another favorite found from Drew at Nhaler. I might have to spend a lot of money trying to find my favorites, but when I come across one like this, it makes it all worth while. Thanks Drew.

I can truely say that I havent really experienced my Prodigy untill I tried this juice.

Nice work Drew and everyone at Nhaler. Kudos to all my friend.

8. needvapor

Bravo!! That was excellent..lol
    I quess Blueberry crumble is next on my list along with the 2 new flavors.. I can wait to try that almond joy!!
    I dont have a prodigy.. I am saving now for Drew's MOD =) I cant wait!!
    But I do have to tell you that the vapor on my 510 also is just Rockin.. I feel bad for all my other juices now.. I need them all in high voltage!! I guess I willl just have to top off my other juices with a drop of the high voltage for now...

9. DaBrat

DaBrat Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2009
    Back end of GA
    Has anyone tried the peanut butter cup? Peanut butter cups were my second vice next to analogs and to get them both at once... whoooo hoooo!!! 12 will be my next step so somebody tell me!!!

10. Serenna

Serenna Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 10, 2009
    I have Blueberry, RY4 and Vanilla on order, hopefully tomorrow:) I'll let you know. Kicking myself I ordered too quick to get Almond Joy(

11. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Serena,
    Sorry about the mix up, But I sent your 48 out this afternoon....Thanks so much for your order!!!
    Drew

12. Dark Angel

Dark Angel Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 5, 2009
    Newcastle, WA
    I have some peanut butter cup on order. should have it here by weds. will let ya know what i think of it :)

13. Mikie Likes It

Jun 24, 2009
    Cincinnati, OH
    Can someone do a quick description of how the peanut butter cup and almond joy taste like? I imagine they are as wonderful as the blueberry crumble, RY4 and Vanilla.

14. Dark Angel

Dark Angel Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 5, 2009
    Newcastle, WA
    hehe i have almond joy on order too. just waiting on it to get here =)

15. Mikie Likes It

Jun 24, 2009
    Cincinnati, OH
    Man! I just got my shipment a couple days ago, I would have got the almond joy if it was available. Could you let me know what you think when you try it?

By the way, nice to meet you :)

16. needvapor

I ordered too soon for these.. next day they were up.. I am dying to hear about them also! I can tell you one thing.. if Drew says Peanut Butter Cup it taste like peanut butter cup!! Did you get in High Voltage??

17. Mikie Likes It

Jun 24, 2009
    Cincinnati, OH
    Yeah, I got the 12mg High Voltage Blueberry Crumble, RY4 and Vanilla. They all are perfect, no complaints. Great flavor, great throat hit and Vapor, and it also feels like the atty does not get as hot compared to regular liquid. Its good for non stop vaping because the mg is low. Before I was trying to vape 24mg in my Prodigy, and would take 2-3 puffs and set it down for an hour. H

18. Roses

Roses Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    I got my HV in the mail today... the RY4 and the 555. Vaping the 555 as we speak... I've been vaping Ruyan direct RY4 for a couple weeks now, so I wanted a fresh flavor.
    Very nice juice, very full-bodied flavor, nutty and sweet like 555 is supposed to be... doesn't seem to get that hot burn washout I get with the normal Chinese juice in my 510.
    I'm sold, you have a new customer!

19. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Great glad to hear you like it!!! I was kind of surprised initially when all the 510 lovers like this line so much, where as I really designed it for the HIGHER VOLTAGE mods, but have since tried it in my 510 manual battery and reallly like it.
    Drew

20. Roses

Roses Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    I have read that the 510 atty burns a bit hotter then most of the other e-cigs, so in essence, I think it's really similar to a higher voltage unit with a lower temperature burn on the atty.
    It had really been bothering me how much taste I'd lose with my 510... I have a 901 I use very occasionally, and it really pissed me off how the same juice could taste so completely different between the 901 and the 510... your HV eliminates that.
    More flavors plz!!!!