Status
Not open for further replies.

fatalis

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
www.myspace.com
It will be solid polished aluminum, except for the brass tip which will not be recessed two piece tips like other mods...No solder, no resistors,compatible with 801,901, 510, Kr808, Greencig,...Waterproof, Shockproof, Protected batteries with 2 voltage options..CUSTOM PELICAN carrying case, and other CUSTOM DROPPERS and LIQUIDS...Cheaper than any other available Mod, with a lifetime waranty, MADE IN THE USA, all American fittings (except for Atomiser Threads...This will be The Rolls Royce of Personal Vaporisers for the price on a Hyundai...........................

OHHH mmm... waterproof??? Does this mean I can use it while scuba-diving? Or at least in the bathtub...? This coming from someone who's such a newbie that I only have one extremely unsatisfying PV, the Blu. And only been vaping for about 4 days. Which is about to change! I've spent the last week doing e-cig research and by tomorrow will have ordered at least 3 starter kits and juice and accessories, etc...
Btw, is the discount code I saw somewhere for nhaler the best/most recent one? I would kill myself if I placed an order with it , then found out there was a better discount code. Esp. since I've been saving all my $$$ for the past month to join the e-cig world...

-Cade ;)

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
OHHH mmm... waterproof??? Does this mean I can use it while scuba-diving? Or at least in the bathtub...? This coming from someone who's such a newbie that I only have one extremely unsatisfying PV, the Blu. And only been vaping for about 4 days. Which is about to change! I've spent the last week doing e-cig research and by tomorrow will have ordered at least 3 starter kits and juice and accessories, etc...
Btw, is the discount code I saw somewhere for nhaler the best/most recent one? I would kill myself if I placed an order with it , then found out there was a better discount code. Esp. since I've been saving all my $$$ for the past month to join the e-cig world...

-Cade ;)

SAVEINNJ 10% code always works

Rhaevyn

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Tigard, Oregon
www.myspace.com
I just got my order yesterday; Peaches and Cream and Black Raspberry and Cream. I am now completely addicted to the Black Raspberry! I'm dripping it into my RY4 carts until I get some new carts. None of the peaches work for me, liquid or carts - just too perfumey tasting unfortunately. But that Black Raspberry ... I sit at work watching the clock for my next break!

Yum. Thanks Drew! I'll be ordering more for sure :)

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Lotus, you have a very unique humor that is dry as dust...I gotta admit that your email today had me laughing out loud litterally and have been smiling all day thinking about it!!! Too much!

Ya gotta keep things in perspective in life or you'll go totally insane. And laughter IS the best medicine!

Now where's my #@*%ing juice order?? :mad:

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
Ok Drew Here ya go ... Got to stay on top ya know ...

Ol Lady Youtube had a PV.. E I E I O .. and with that PV she had some Drews Juice .. E I E I O .. with a drip drip here and a Puff Puff there .... here a drip there a Puff everywhere a drip Puff.... ol Lady Youtube Had a PV .. E I E I OOOO ..... Haaaaaa InHale - XHale - Naaaannaaannaaan XHaler ..... Yeah :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread