NHaler High Voltage Juice, USA made Juice and Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
What are you talking about when you say different voltage and batteries for 510. Do they make different one or just the one that comes with the kit.

What is the difference mg of high voltage or what is high voltage. I use 36 mg of tobacco flavors. I have also ordered from Drew the 60 mg. for DIY.

I am no ecig techie.although there are many around here that will answer in a way I probably wont understand..LOL
Here is what I understand and do know.
They have different battery mods.. such names as the XHALER coming out from Drew.. the Silver Bullet and countless others (that you attach the 510 atty and cart to) with different volts, which in return will cause more throat hit, more vapor more throat hit.
The manual 510 batteries are all the same as far as I know.. someone correct me if I am wrong.
Drew's High Voltage juice was made to burn better in the Mods..and at higher volts so the juice dont burn up soo fast and you keep the flavor, throat hit and get tons of vapor! Now I do NOT yet own a MOD but his Juice does make my 510 and my KR808 kick some .......LOL
It only has 12mg nicotine.. I normally use 24 but I am finding that the 12 is perfect for me! If you need you can drip some of your 60 in the cart to get an extra kick on top of HV liquids if needed.
There is alot of info through out this thread about it.
The juice is just unbelievable!!!

DREW.. so happy I passed out early and didnt get my order in.. MY FAV juice is now HV.. YIPPPEEE!!! yummmm Cafe Mocha Tobacco and Rootbeer Float plus all last weeks new additions.. I CANT wait!!

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
I just checked your tracking which dosent mean a whole lot but I will PM you the info now...I also added a couple things in your order including some menthol Crystals and some 48 in case hubby wants to do some DIY for throat hit...Let me know...
Drew

I didn't know you could do that Drew?? That's what my hubbie is having trouble with, he says he can't get a throat hit off the ecigs .. he like that winston cigs ... so if you could hook me up with something that would be Awesome?? .. ohh and he dont like the mods .. he uses the 510 or 808 so I have all the big mods :)

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
I just checked your tracking which dosent mean a whole lot but I will PM you the info now...I also added a couple things in your order including some menthol Crystals and some 48 in case hubby wants to do some DIY for throat hit...Let me know...
Drew
Thanks Drew - awesome as usual! I'll have him give them a try. Did you have any hints on how to use the crystals?

I checked the tracking you PMd. I got an email from nhaler saying it was shipped out on the 29th, so I guess I'm one day ahead, if it actually went out on the 30th. Probably won't get it until tomorrow now! Well, at least I can stop staring at the mailbox for today! LOL

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Take a couple deep breaths, drop the credit card, take 3 steps back and Breathe softly...In with the good vapor out with the bad...Repeat this calmly in your mind while vaping Sleepy Time green tea............................

LMAO!

You'd look good with a shaved head and a nice zen robe on Drew ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread