Nhaler Introduces the N-Vari...Variable Voltage Tube Mod!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
You have seen them before, just not here, BUT we just got our shipment in and they are on the site NOW!!!!! Variable Voltage Kit with batteries , atomizers and case in a gift box for $85 shipped...Don't forget save5 coupon code for an additional 5% off to receive yours for $80.75 delivered!!!!
We have a rather limited supply so don't wait for the next batch!!!! Thanks,
Drew

The N-Vary

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
It really depends on how they sell...I expect for this price they will go pretty quick...I already have an order in but since the next couple weeks China is pretty much closed for Chinese New Year, it will be a while before I get more. Thanks
Drew

ps Actually if you send me an email (DGliem00@gmail.com thats double zero) I can set one aside for you , I suppose....No big deal really...

Last edited:

Dying2Live

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
New Jersey
It really depends on how they sell...I expect for this price they will go pretty quick...I already have an order in but since the next couple weeks China is pretty much closed for Chinese New Year, it will be a while before I get more. Thanks
Drew

ps Actually if you send me an email (DGliem00@gmail.com thats double zero) I can set one aside for you , I suppose....No big deal really...

sending email, thanks drew!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I hope the kit doesn't come with the batteries pictured as they are fake AW IMRs.

Fake AW ? They are IMRs...What would give you the impression that they are AW? That was another comapny that was selling counterfeit AW batteries...LOL...Several Suppliers here on ECF (Nhaler Included) were selling IMR batteries before AW even carried IMRs...
Here is some other information that might be helpful...

AW stands for Allen Wang...Allen Wang (that is the name he uses anyway) is a Chinese gentleman that got his start selling batteries in the Candle Power forums (flashlight enthusiasts) and became popular for drop shipping cheap batteries to the USA.
He dosen't have a manufacturing facility and sources his batteries from a number of factories in China. He has them shrink wrapped and stickers them himself.
He dosent have any secret special sauce in his batteries. He does source quality batteries but that does not make them super conductors. There has been alot of hype over the years about their quality and how they last longer....The reality is that any company can source the same batteries from a number of companies and recieve the same quality. The problem is that people buy batteries from different websites and expect to get the best battery for less money, which is not the case.
In fact there are as many as 25% of the batteries that come off the lines in China that are seconds (dont meet the testing requirements) sold all the time. They dont throw them a way. They sell them to places like dealextreme and other companies that pack them up and sell them.
It isnt hard to find a company that sells quality batteries here in the USA or in China. You justt have to pay a little more. If you want to do a little test. Order some batteries from Battery Junction
http://www.batteryjunction.com/2600pcb-18650.html
Then order the same or similar battery from here
TrustFire Protected 18650 Lithium Battery (2500mAh 2-Pack Blue) - Free Shipping - DealExtreme
You will see a dramatic difference in performance, even though they may appear to be the same batteries. The research on batteries has been done at great expense to many here and on other forums...
For the record Cisco and I ordered our first IMR cells from MNKE about 6 months before AW knew what they were....LOL...
Thanks for reading!!!!
Drew

Last edited:

SheerLuckHolmes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Tempe, Az
Don't piss off the Drew. He absolutely knows his products, his customers and his business. He IS a vapor and would never sell anything he doesn't use himself. Drew is making a good living by saving his own life, and ours, through knowing what works and works well.

Thanks to Drew for all he does for our community.
Barry

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Can I buy the tube only, I really don't need any more batts or charges lol
I don't have the individual tubes available at this time ...They would only be $11 cheaper or so either way, and Im not really sure what other batts will work with this unit and how that would affect the warranty, so I will probably not order individual tubes at this time. Thanks
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread