Status
Not open for further replies.

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
Hey Drew I need some Sleepy Time Tea .. Last order I just got 2 samples and have vaped one up already ... The last big bottle I got I messed up with trying some DIY I got to say I really suck at it and had to toss out the bottle ... dummy me I should have just used a small bottle of it .... anyway .. is the big bottle of Sleepy Time Tea available for shipping? :)

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Hey Andell, I am out of sampler bootles and am rtying to regroup...Most flavors will be back up in all sizes in the next couple of days...Thanks for being a great customer and being patient with me...
Drew

Thanks for the reply, I will wait, and glad to see you have the blank carts, Also I going to try some of your cartomizers, what is everyones favorite.
Also Drew were you eventullay going to carrying 510/901 Atomizers.
Oh I will wait patiently for my X-Haler, can't wait.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
hey Drew i looked for the KR808D short batts you mentioned but dont see it. will it work with a greencig cart when you get them? also can you explain to me what is a Nhaler battery and Nhaler cart. do the Nh batterys fit the new green cig carts when they come in. please tell me i am confused on what to order. Thanks man

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Imposter thanks for the info. i wish Drew would see this post so i know for sure. thanks anyway.
Drew i smoked Marl reds so which liquid should i order for a decent throat hit. i only see 12 and 24 mg? i want some tobacco flavors and also resberry and coffee and other assorted flavors also Thanks

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Drew

Forget my previous post, I decided to order and wait for the Black Cow Sampler(hesitate about root beer) for another time.
So this is my first order with Drews jc, I have been reading everyones comments on this forum and decided I needed to try Drew's jc. So I read over the last few days posts regarding his jc so I finally settled on.
1.Lemon Meringue
2.Butterscotch
3.Rasp Frapaccico
4.Vanilla Carmel
5.Drewbacco
6.Ry4
7.Banana Split
All from the recommendation from all of you on this board, so I hope my choices turn out well. Thanks everyone.:)

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
hey Drew i looked for the KR808D short batts you mentioned but dont see it. will it work with a greencig cart when you get them? also can you explain to me what is a Nhaler battery and Nhaler cart. do the Nh batterys fit the new green cig carts when they come in. please tell me i am confused on what to order. Thanks man

I asked Drew about the short auto batteries the yesterday. They should be in any day now! I want a wood grain!
The green cig will work with the auto's when he gets them in! They will only work with the manuals if using an adapter with them. The manual battery's have no notch in them to allow proper airflow.
As far as the greencigs, the Western should be in very soon and others to follow only after a Drew test and approval! :D

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
The Flue Cured are in the KR808 Carts!!! The new Brown is NOT wood grain...Thanks
Drew

A new KR808 battery color???? I thought I had them all!

Ok, just came from NHaler site. I see there is also a blue battery, so that's a must have.

Question for Drew: I think it was my last order that I ordered the wood grain battery, could you post a picture of the new brown battery? Please? The reason I ask is because I don't think the wood grain is really wood grain but a really cool swirly brown. Or maybe post a picture of the wood grain and brown together. I just gotta have a full collection of batteries! :):):)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread