Status
Not open for further replies.

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
dogrocketdog........I received your gift :)....thank you and nHaler for your kindness :)

Kat!.....who's hind-quarters are you speaking of:glare:

opening-present-smiley-emoticon.jpg You are so welcome! Thank you!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
dogrocket, thank you for the lovely prize winning gifts! The mega-mega cartos are absolutely awesome!

Wishing everyone the best of luck with the grand prize for this most entertaining contest.

dogrocketdog........I received your gift :)....thank you and nHaler for your kindness :)

Kat!.....who's hind-quarters are you speaking of:glare:

If I told you, I'd have to END this conversation, dear one....

imagesqtbnANd9GcQwo0d2rlileR2NcUGIJ_zpsac1f8df0.jpg

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Just to double check, as soon as the 10th clue is revealed and we find the answer we post the sentence we came up with right away correct?

:blush: You are very welcome!!! Thank You! Yes, as soon as you figure out the 10th clue, post your sentence...make sure you post your sentence as soon as you figure it out, no matter if someone else posted theirs already or not! Good Luck!

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
dogrocket, thank you for the lovely prize winning gifts! The mega-mega cartos are absolutely awesome!

Wishing everyone the best of luck with the grand prize for this most entertaining contest.

If I told you, I'd have to END this conversation, dear one....

imagesqtbnANd9GcQwo0d2rlileR2NcUGIJ_zpsac1f8df0.jpg

:blush: Your welcome! Thank You and Good Luck!

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
color-lights-smiley-emoticon.gif Very Important Contest Update!!! color-lights-smiley-emoticon.gif

After further review, since it is the Holiday Season and you all have been AWESOME with participation and feedback...

We at Nhaler are feeling the "Spirit of Giving!" present-giving-smiley-emoticon.jpg
We have decided that 1 gift for such a long contest is just not how we roll! So I will announce 5 winners tonight! elf-with-gifts-smiley-emoticon.jpg

Keep i mind that speed and accuracy are the name of the game!!! I will choose the first 5 correct posts in order! Don't be late 10pm EST tonight!

little-reindeer-smiley-emoticon.gif Good Luck to everyone and Thank You all for being here! little-reindeer-smiley-emoticon.gif

45root

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
montgomery, AL
View attachment 158638 Very Important Contest Update!!! View attachment 158638

After further review, since it is the Holiday Season and you all have been AWESOME with participation and feedback...

We at Nhaler are feeling the "Spirit of Giving!" View attachment 158644
We have decided that 1 gift for such a long contest is just not how we roll! So I will announce 5 winners tonight! View attachment 158646

Keep i mind that speed and accuracy are the name of the game!!! I will choose the first 5 correct posts in order! Don't be late 10pm EST tonight!

View attachment 158649 Good Luck to everyone and Thank You all for being here! View attachment 158649

yeah baby yeah!!

yeahbaby.jpg

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
View attachment 158638 Very Important Contest Update!!! View attachment 158638

We at Nhaler are feeling the "Spirit of Giving!" View attachment 158644
We have decided that 1 gift for such a long contest is just not how we roll! So I will announce 5 winners tonight! View attachment 158646

View attachment 158649 Good Luck to everyone and Thank You all for being here! View attachment 158649

jumping-santa.gif
christmas_emoticons_310.gif
WooHoo.gif
christmas_emoticons_310.gif
jumping-santa.gif

Dancing-santa.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread