Nic Free For A Month,Suddenly Having Nic Fits

Status
Not open for further replies.

justboringsarah

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
IN
The title says it all,I had been nic free for a month and doing great. All the sudden starting a couple days ago i've been having nic fits. So bad and strong that I have to go grab some 6mg juice and vape it up to make the tremors,tense muscles and anxious feeling go away.
Is this normal? Is there anyway better way to combat it?

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
I know everyone reacts differently....outside factors can have a huge response on our bodies. Have you been sleeping good lately or do you have something going on that is making your body think it wants nic ? Maybe something as simple as a book and a hot bubblebath to relax...or maybe go ahead and use nic for a few days till you get evened back out...I am feeling for ya ! We are complex machines indeed !

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
You hear this many times from people who have quit smoking and they start smoking again :(, and there's no tapering with analogs. I'm weaning myself down too and eventually want to be nic free, but I am so glad that if a nic fit hits me I can slightly up the amount I get and slowly taper down again :). Yet another advantage of vaping....

You'll get past it...VAPE ON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread