nic salts in a sub ohm set up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamalyan

Nov 27, 2018
i recently purchased some juice that's 6mg/ml salt nic and im just curious if its safe or not to use it in a sub-ohm set up. i normally vape 6mg of freebase in my drop rda with a dual coil set up at about 0.2-0.3 ohms at roughly 60-80 watts. so i guess what im asking is if it would be safe to use the same set up just with 6mg of salt nic instead of 6mg freebase while puffing on it quite frequently.

• Agree
Reactions: Letitia

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
The only difference between salt nicotine and free base is the fact salts are PH balanced and don't give you the throat hit that free base nicotine gives you.

The reason people like to use it is because in the lower consumption, low wattage devices like the egos or the pods, you can increase the nicotine levels without hurting your throat (which is necessary when your only vaping 1 to 2 ml per day if you were a pack ot two a day smoker..)

For your purposes, you wont notice a difference.. just less of a throat hit, but your likely not getting one anyway.

In short yes, just vape exactly as you do with free base nicotine. It's the same strength - no stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread