Nic sick from Orion want less intense nic friendly vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Wilson

Jul 28, 2020
Hi my name’s Mike when I first decided to start vaping nic salts, of course my first experience was with Jull. I had no complaints, I wanted to try something more... so the employee at the tobbaco shop said the Orion was great, I got this and 50mg nic salt. After about like 5 hits I threw up, figured it was a fluke but became very sick for 24 hrs. Is their a device like the Orion but more to the tone of Jull for constant vaping pleasure. Without the nic sick, plus was it me who could not handle my stuff. or was it the Orion. thnx

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Uh, the Orion I THINK? Might? Deliver more power per puff especially since it is somewhat adjustable if I am thinking correctly. Turn down airflow, power, or like dilute the nic in the pods if they are refillable if at all possible (Sorry I am not a pod person.)

It seems odd that two puffs or anything would make you sick for 24 hours, so it could be some vape component is different, flavor, IDK, anything but maybe some people are more sensitive than others.

I threw up in the bathtub once after too much snus and yoga, but I just rinsed out my mouth, the tub and finished my yoga, minus more snus.; But, I'm a hardy sort.

Anna

Reactions: Mordacai

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Hello @Michael Wilson, sounds like a little from coloum A and B issue.

As Nicotine level may be too high as the Orion may well be creating more vapour than the Juul.

So you could try opening up the airflow all the way and starting at the lowest power level possible, just to check if the Nicotine level is too high for the Orion and you.

If it's still causing issues then, mix your Nicotine containing liquid with equal parts 0% Nicotine liquid to drop the level to 25mg/ml. Then hopefully it'll improve things.

But sometimes all you can do with new devices and ways is to try things and see what works.

Hopefully though you'll get things sorted, eventually.

Just for future reference, it's advisable to work your way up in Nicotine level with new devices. And as I mentioned earlier, that can be done by diluting or cutting with 0% Nicotine and helps to keep costs down a little.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread