• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Nic Supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_bUg

Aug 18, 2013
Northwest Ontario
So, am I correct in understanding that there is no way to order liquid nicotine from a Canadian supplier? I honestly don't care about 50 or 100 mg nicotine content, the 35 would be just fine (which I understand a legally saleable amount). Are there no Canadian suppliers so I don't have to bother with the worry/hassle from customs?

I'm very interested in experimenting with DIY and am fine with starting off with a 35 mg base, but of course the nicotine is the hangup... Which is !*$#@ ridiculous when you think about the fact that the government sanctions the sale/use of tobacco products and happily accepts tax revenue from it.

Last edited:

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
I priced a one liter bottle shipment directly from USPS. It's about 60 dollars, flat rate international shipping to Canada. Which is about what RTS charges.

If you're heading across the border, just bring it back with you. :lol:

I think it's high-time for me me to setup a mailbox pickup in Maine. Only 1hr away. The yearly fee would probably pay for itself after one or two orders.

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
That's for a one liter bottle. The smaller bottles would be much less.

Something I noticed today. 120ml of 48mg base comes out cheaper getting it from Canvape than ordering directly from RTS. :)

I've done that this year, and it is almost exactly the same. Either way, it's worth it when purchasing other gear from Canvape.

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
As I'm about to get heavily into DIY, I figure the 120ml bottle will last me for ages as I've weaned myself down to 6mg juice. 1 Liter from RTS would be a lifetime supply for me! :lol:

Funny, after almost 4 years of vaping, I've just recently found my way with DIY, and enjoy it so much that my ADV from 3-4 vendors are just gathering dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread