• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ego mini 350mAh

Status
Not open for further replies.

SASmith

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
Abbotsford, B.C. Canada
Ended up making a purchase from canvape including EGO twist 650, Ego Mini 400, Kanger evo clero, Mini Nova clero, a few extra heads and a few eliquids.
This should get me started and we'll see from there.

Thanks everyone for you suggestions.

Great choice.......and welcome to the wonderful world of.......waiting for vapemail! :)

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
The biggest eGo battery I have is a 650, but its too long to fit in a shirt pocket, or for stealth vaping. That's for chain vaping in front of the TV in the evening ...

At this moment I have a mini eGo with a 420 mAh automatic battery (no button) and a pen cap cartomizer, clips in my shirt pocket and looks like a fountain pen ...

Hiding deep in my pocket is an Ovale Elips, only 4 1/2" long, with a 350 mAh battery ...

My 40 minute commute to work and back, heavy vaping at lunch time, and a couple or three "vape breaks", and my batteries are still going strong when I get home. I do keep a charged spare in the car, in case of overtime ...

The small batteries are fine if you're not hitting it constantly, and they are much easier to hide ...

bdpf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
At this moment I have a mini eGo with a 420 mAh automatic battery (no button)
I didn't know Ego made auto batteries, where did you find that?

OK, So I got my stuff yesterday and starting vaping right away. It's been almost 24h since I've had an analog and so far I'm OK, I'm using liquid with 12mg.
So far so good although I'm not a fan of either of the 2 liquids that I've tried. I'll need to buy a lot of smaller bottles in order to find something That I really like.

As for the rig, I'm happy with what I got. The 400 and Evod make it small so it fits easily in my pocket and should be enough while at work. The 650 twist and Mini nova is great for home. Played a bit with the twist and although I liked the amount of vapor it made at the highest setting (4.8V), I didn't really like the vapor being hot. I find 4v/4.2V a bit better, still decent vapor and not as hot.

Anyway, now let's the experiments begin...

Tajji'smom

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2012
Southern Ontario
My first vaping kit is home waiting for me :2cool: Can't wait to get home to give it a try :vapor:

BTW, where do you guys find the counters inserted in the sig that show the numbers of days without a cigarette, that's pretty cool to have and I might start the counter today (OK, maybe tomorrow or the day after LOL!)

Just click on someone's counter that you like, and it will take you through the steps

ChrisUp2Late

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Victoria, BC
Three tips...

1. Get yourself one of those groovy counters for your .sig (and an app for your phone) to remind you how long you've been free of the stinkies.

2. Start a spreadsheet that records how much you would have spent on smoking vs. how much you're spending on e-cig stuff. Unless you are insanely rich, or just insane, you will eventually start saving money even if you go all Provari from the get-go. When you start seeing some savings, buy yourself a treat!!

3. Stay hydrated. I recommend beer... or scotch. Your mileage may vary...

bdpf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Juice flavours are very subjective. There are many that reviewers have gone gaga over and, that I find... meh...
What juices have you tried and what did you not like about them?

So far I've tried
Marl e borough: I thought it would try to replicate Marlboro but turns out it doesn't even taste like tobacco, but some kind of burned caramel
Cafe mocha: it's OK but tastes more like chocolate when I would have prefered tasting more like coffee.
Malibu: It's OK but I don't think I could vape this all day.

Battlelance

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Juice flavours are very subjective. There are many that reviewers have gone gaga over and, that I find... meh...

Yep, and just when the OP finds a few juices they like, his taste buds will go on vacation for a couple weeks and you gotta start all over again. It's like the tobacco -> menthol -> fruit -> tobacco -> tobacco w/ fruit & menthol cycle. lol

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
I didn't know Ego made auto batteries, where did you find that?

I didn't know that either, and I only have the one, sent to me by mistake from a vendor I can't name (the vendor's name touches on a taboo topic) ...

The battery has no button, and it just works. Drives me crazy, as an engineer I want to know HOW it works, but I'm not gonna rip it open to find out until the battery dies. By then, someone who knows will probably tell me ...

I like this automatic battery so much I ordered another one, but the guy sent me a different one this time, manual but variable wattage. I like that one too ...

A quick Google search turned up a couple of other vendors who list "eGo automatic" batteries ...

Anyone take one apart yet ? Is there a pressure sensor, or does it just detect load on the coil ?

bdpf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
A quick Google search turned up a couple of other vendors who list "eGo automatic" batteries ...
Yeah, I saw that but they list the 650mAh. You mentioned a 420mAh which should be smaller but I can't find that one.

Whats the smallest cart out there to put on top of one of these?
I use an Evod.

fourtytwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
I use Smoktech stubby carto and tank. The carto is only 3.5cm.

https://www.canvape.com/product-p/smksbcarto.htm
https://www.canvape.com/product-p/smkstubby.htm

It's the one under the pen.

111222.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread