• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Nice drip tips for chain vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Look for the Sagewood Glass thread here; sorry no link but you can google Sagewood Glass ECF and get the thread.
The absolute best for dripping is their Donut drip tip... these were almost impossible to get from Trippy Tips, but just as good if not better and fast service.
They will keep your vape cool, no juice back to your mouth absolutely. Donut shape keeps juice away from your mouth, and glass lets juice slide down easily. i have 3 donuts and love them.

Anyone knows which are the nice drip tips for chain vaping?
Metal DT is easy to burn yr mouth, acrylic DT is so easy to broke.
Please share some ideas!
Thank you!:vapor:

Rttch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2011
Edmonton
that's an acrylic DT

They're a lot thicker though, so they shouldn't break on you. You could also try a delrin drip tip which is sold by various vendors, including the one that I linked previously.

Vaporus and Electro Vapors have the ceramic drip tips. I've also noticed drip tips at various vendors have a celluloid type, but no experience with how they hold up to heat or breakage.

Last edited:

Kencalise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Toronto
If you like the look of metal drip tips, I would recommend trying a true stainless steel drip tip (not chrome or brass plated, but real SS). I've been using these for a few months now: GoodSense Vapor - DCA Drip Tip. I can chain vape like crazy and it never gets uncomfortably hot.

real SS? Such as Super T?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread