Nicest looking 14500 mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMKNOMOR

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
salem ma
I would like to add a 14500 mod to my collection. I have already considered a REO mini and its on my list but I have a Grand and I think I'm more in the mood for a tube as opposed to a box mod for this one. I have also considered an alpha ultra but I am trying not to be redundant as I have an ultra max.

I'm trying to get a few options together so I'm wondering, where can I find a really good looking mod that takes a 14500 battery?

Thanks guys :D

Last edited:

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
How much punishment are you going to put it through? The Blue Lightning looks great imo. I had the Gold Rush which is green and the 18650 version and it looked great. Being made of Acrylic they are pretty tuff, I never had an issue with it but if you're going to be knocking them around alot they won't hold up as well as one made of metal.

SMKNOMOR

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
salem ma
I considered the acrylics too but I think I like the metal ones. the NoeGo is nice but I do have a couple of ego style ecigs and I'm trying to not be redundant. Thanks guys.

The alpha from alt smoke, now that is pretty much the kind I am looking for. I have heard of it before but for some reason I thought is was a little more plain looking than that. I like it. Great suggestion!

Does anybody else know of a really great looking 14500 tube mod?

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
I have both the ProVape-1 (for over a year) and 14500/14650 NoEgo (one week). The ProVape may be the sturdiest mod ever built and has worked flawlessly, however it is quite heavy and a bit larger than a mod would have to be for a 14500 battery. The NoEgo may be the most beautiful PV in my collection. It is light weight and can accommodate the greater capacity 14650 battery (while still being smaller than the ProVape). Yes, it does have that cone ... but you don't have to use it. Without the cone, it looks just like what it is: a 14500/14650 mod, not an eGo-type fat batt. And it's 25 bucks.

NoEgowithandwithoutcone.jpg

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
I would like to add a 14500 mod to my collection. I have already considered a REO mini and its on my list but I have a Grand and I think I'm more in the mood for a tube as opposed to a box mod for this one. I have also considered an alpha ultra but I am trying not to be redundant as I have an ultra max.

I'm trying to get a few options together so I'm wondering, where can I find a really good looking mod that takes a 14500 battery?

Thanks guys :D

+1 for the BB by Altsmoke. Lost mine in a restaurant. Ugh. Very nice, simple and you don't look like you're sucking on an 18 wheeler's tail pipe :) batts could last a little longer but as long as you're prepared it's not an issue. Are you looking for only units with 14500 batts or a 3.7v setup? If you're open to options the GLV2 mini and SuperMinis are amazing. The vape, feel in the hand, the button, not worrying about getting juice in the batt compartment, built like a little tank are a few of the pluses. They take the shorty ICR123 750 mAh batts. Good luck finding just what you want.

tinstar15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Lakeland, FL
There is the Puresmoker Icon or the Ecigsupply Alloy Mini. They are identical and made by the same folks, only difference is that the Alloy has no markings or logos etched on it. The Icon bears the Puresmoker leaf and the word "ICON" etched on the button. I have both and they are simple, easy to maintain, and reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread