• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

NicFitNation's E-Liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoizMaker

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Lindsay, ON
Hello again all,

I've mostly been using dekang as my ADV and DIY to switch things up every now and then but I was getting bored and fast. Well, I figured I would give Nic Fit Nation a shot (maybe I am the last one?) since VST has a line that some rave over and after receiving them this morning, I can say they are all quality flavors.

Nuttelabacco - This is a very dry, complex flavor. Not sweet and chocolaty like I expected but very good none-the-less. I get an earthy, hazelnut inhale and light tobacco to accompany on the exhale. I let a smoker try this juice and he replied he would consider giving e-cigs a shot just because he liked it so much.

Applewood - Tastes very much like biting into an apple, skin and all, with hints of wood and tobacco on both the inhale and exhale. One of my favorites.

Swisher Spice Cigar - Tastes like VST liquefied a swisher sweet, bottled it and shipped it to me. Not very much of an alcohol dipped flavor but a nice complex clove that really makes the juice a bit shocking in it's realism (at least to me)

Cool & Smooth - Tastes like peppermint with a little tobacco... maybe? I mostly just taste the peppermint. A nice flavor but not on my fav list.

Royal Reserve Premium Canadian Tobacco - What can I say, it's a straight forward tobacco vape. I find it reminds me of Johnson's Creek only it doesn't have that disgusting, weird flavor that JC Juice does. It's not a favorite but I do enjoy it.

After Midnight - This is a fairly good juice. It is minty, however I find the chocolate flavor is noticeably artificial. This was my first chocolate vape, but I found the chocolate to taste fake and not very appealing. It will be vaped, but will probably be the only chocolate juice I try.

Cherrywood - A pleasant tobacco vape with a mellow cherry flavor. This doesn't taste like cough medicine in the slightest.

Frozen Apple/Peach/Cherry - Wow talk about menthol, lol. I can't believe how much menthol is in these juices. Very fruity and strong on all accounts.

Whistler's Peak - This is an awesome menthol vape. I can't say anything negative about it and it's my favorite menthol out of the bunch. Just the right amount of vapor and doesn't remind me of Vicks Vaporub like NuPort Dekang did.

Peachwood - This is my favorite NFN juice so far. Reminds me of the Applewood and is very peachy on the inhale and exhale. I never thought I would be vaping peach, but this juice has me converted. Just a brilliant juice.

Anyway, all of these flavors were good, just a couple were not for me (which is a lot better than what I can say for dekang) so I highly recommend you check them out!

VAPOINSANO

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2010
Vapin'Hard Mang*<|;)
thx noizmaker,

for informative post ,

i have tried 2/3 of those myself !
cool/smooth+royal p.c.t. !!
and also the usa tobacco.

i have only tried a few juice companys,
dekang,nic/fit and 1 more.

so, it would not be fair for me to rate,
other than to say it was alot better than the dekang(sorry)

but looking at your review
i would say its accurate.

i believe the mix is 70pg/30vg ?
and the strengths are only labeled,
low/med/high !

anybody have any more info on this?

thanks

NoizMaker

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Lindsay, ON
thx noizmaker,

for informative post ,

i have tried 2/3 of those myself !
cool/smooth+royal p.c.t. !!
and also the usa tobacco.

i have only tried a few juice companys,
dekang,nic/fit and 1 more.

so, it would not be fair for me to rate,
other than to say it was alot better than the dekang(sorry)

but looking at your review
i would say its accurate.

i believe the mix is 70pg/30vg ?
and the strengths are only labeled,
low/med/high !

anybody have any more info on this?

thanks

Thank you :D and yeah Dekang only has a few flavors I really like and they are all tobacco. I believe I read on one of vapetraders videos that these premium juices are 66% PG / 33% VG (I ask what is the other 1% lol) and I believe Canasianada said that Low is 12mg, Medium is 18mg and High is 24mg. Hope that helps.

Last edited:

inkedcanadian

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
Toronto
Correct on the nic levels.

I'm a fan of NicFitNation too. Great service over there and some tasty flavours.

I've got Ultimate Tobacco, Cherrywood, Peachwood, Applewood and Swisher Spice Cigar. The fruit ones are very nice and I really enjoy them too.

The Swisher Spice Cigar though I really didn't like. Too strong on the "spice" for me. So far i'm the only one i've seen not like it though.

VAPOINSANO

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2010
Vapin'Hard Mang*<|;)
Thank you :D and yeah Dekang only has a few flavors I really like and they are all tobacco. I believe I read on one of vapetraders videos that these premium juices are 66% PG / 33% VG (I ask what is the other 1% lol) and I believe Canasianada said that Low is 12mg, Medium is 18mg and High is 24mg. Hope that helps.

yes, and thanks,

Last edited:

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
I believe he may work for Western Union stop.

66.6%+33.3%=100% stop

FWIW nicotine is imported in North America. There are several places that nicotine is acquired from. Therefore 100% North American made liquids do not exist. Assembled in North America but not 100% North American made

There is one US vendor that use FlavourArt flavourings, yet he claims his liquids are 100% USA Made. FlavourArt flavours are manufactured in Italy.

Last edited:

NoizMaker

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Lindsay, ON
I believe he may work for Western Union stop.

66.6%=33.3%=100% stop

FWIW nicotine is imported in North America. There are several places that nicotine is acquired from. Therefore 100% North American made liquids do not exist. Assembled in North America but not 100% North American made

There is one US vendor that use FlavourArt flavourings, yet he claims his liquids are 100% USA Made. FlavourArt flavours are manufactured in Italy.

Yeah I knew it was just an abbreviated answer for the masses when I saw the comment on the video, lol, just having a little laugh at it myself. I'll have to keep that importing information in mind if I plan on mixing juices for retail. No need to be making claims that aren't true.

Last edited:

JHf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2010
Vancouver, BC
This is a reply from Primo when I asked about his ratios back in late October:

Most of our flavors are 66%VG and 33%PG. Except the USA Blend, Strait Menthol, and Green Tea. Those last 3 are 100%PG. All of our new flavors are going to be 50--66% VG. As well as an 100%PG free tobacco flavor coming out by December.

I am keen on the cool & smooth and Royal reserve myself. (y)

Can_supplier

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Canada

BINGO!! That knowledge there, especially about nicotine, is more than a company making fraudulent claims probably knows.

One source, which may well be the only North American source other than China, produces the nicotine in India, the Swiss refine it, then it is imported. That is the source for the patch and nicotine gum. Also happens to cost 20 times what the Chinese nicotine liquid costs, making it impractical to use and be competitive (unless it falls out the window of some lab). Pharmaceutical companies in the nicotine replacement therapy business will stock it, but like heck they are going to sell it for use in e-juice, plus it would be marked up beyond the 2000% over the Chinese product they paid for it.

*** for clarification my comments are not directed at the supplier in the title of this thread, or any specific supplier.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread