Nickel Allergy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

occultangle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Question for OP.

I have a friend who started vaping with a nickel allergy. He has random weird sensations and he was wondering if it was due to his nickel allergy. So I've been doing research on this subject and haven't found a lot of info. One thing I have found out is that nichrome wire contains nickel, and he only uses Chinese clearomizers that would presumably be using it instead of the kanthal most people use in RBA's. So I'm wondering if you experience any symptoms when using Chinese made clearo's, carto's, etc.?

ANONeSKILLZ

Jan 10, 2013
NYC
Thanx for the info everyone!

Question for OP.

I have a friend who started vaping with a nickel allergy. He has random weird sensations and he was wondering if it was due to his nickel allergy. So I've been doing research on this subject and haven't found a lot of info. One thing I have found out is that nichrome wire contains nickel, and he only uses Chinese clearomizers that would presumably be using it instead of the kanthal most people use in RBA's. So I'm wondering if you experience any symptoms when using Chinese made clearo's, carto's, etc.?

@occultangle, I haven't had a problem with any of my clearo's. I've used stardust, T2, and currently using T3's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread