Nickled Mini's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoscouter

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2010
Missouri
I should be getting the new lot of mini mods back from plating Friday.I would say buy thursday or Friday of next week I will have them up on the site. I will give the exact date early next week. I still haven't seen them lets hope there mint

I've been dreaming about a nickel plated mini for a while now. Didn't realize they were so close to becoming a reality! This is awesome!!! Can't wait to see pictures. Thanks Rob for making this happen. Will you post a picture here after you get them from plating?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
I've been dreaming about a nickel plated mini for a while now. Didn't realize they were so close to becoming a reality! This is awesome!!! Can't wait to see pictures. Thanks Rob for making this happen. Will you post a picture here after you get them from plating?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes if I get them Friday that evening I will post picks on this thread and a couple places here on the forum

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
Nope no pics yet !!

Rob hoped to pick them up today from the plater. It that happened maybe we will see the first pics in a few more days :)

Damn, didnt realize they were that new! Thats very exciting... I'm sure I'll see some pics floating around once they're available

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Yeah, I was hoping to hear how they turned out, and how much they will cost before tonights release of Mini's.

If you look at the Nickle plated Grands, no picture, but the price there still is the same. Don't know if he will change it though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread