Nicoret inhaler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tasdad

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
Pittsburg, KS
This looks like the same thing as the Nicotrol Inhaler. These have been around for a while. I've tried it and liked it a little, but it wasn't right for me. It gives a good throat hit, but there is no smoke or vapor. When I used it, I felt unfulfilled. There was just something missing. They are good, though, for people who don't need a visible vapor.

DCrist721

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
Long Island, NY
I've been wondering for the longest time why the media doesn't give a cr*p about these things when they are essentially e-cigs without batteries.. They say that the effects of inhaling pure nicotine are unknown, but first of all, these things are pure nicotine as far as I understand, and secondly, less then 3% of what we e-cig users inhale is nicotine according to my Totally Wicked 36mg Liquid package.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Wiz, so its a drug that you need a script for but it didnt need approval. nice.
I would have to imagine it had been approved by the FDA...It isn't an over-the-counter yet like the patch or gum!:)The Wiz!...going to the doctor this week for a physical and to show him my 901..last time I saw him I was still using the Inhaler...Hope he doesn't yell at me..LOL:)The Wiz!

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
I would have to imagine it had been approved by the FDA...It isn't an over-the-counter yet like the patch or gum!:)The Wiz!...going to the doctor this week for a physical and to show him my 901..last time I saw him I was still using the Inhaler...Hope he doesn't yell at me..LOL:)The Wiz!

Keep us posted on what the doc says Wiz. I'm going to do the same when mine comes around. I told him he could stick his Chantix where the sun don't shine. :D

PakAdayX50

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2009
Macon, GA
Since they are Rx only (& very expensive), I ordered a quantity of the inhalors from Australia several years ago. They have been very useful for maintaining my addiction on long flights and in other situations where smoking was prohibited. Always lit up as soon as possible after restriction was lifted.

Got my first e-cig 4 1/2 days ago and have been very happy to throw out the tobacco. Nicotrol inhalor reduced withdrawal symptoms. E-cigs have replaced smoking. No comparison!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Since they are Rx only (& very expensive), I ordered a quantity of the inhalors from Australia several years ago. They have been very useful for maintaining my addiction on long flights and in other situations where smoking was prohibited. Always lit up as soon as possible after restriction was lifted.

Got my first e-cig 4 1/2 days ago and have been very happy to throw out the tobacco. Nicotrol inhalor reduced withdrawal symptoms. E-cigs have replaced smoking. No comparison!
Exactly Pak......The inhaler is definatly for reducing withdrawl..my e-ciggs have replaced my analog use! I will say when I quit smoking they helped out a great deal...along with Wellbutrin.I have an ample supply of both on hand in case worse ever came to worse!:)The Wiz!

jamie

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2008
USA
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread