Nicoret inhaler

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIN

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2008
AU
www.ecigbuy.net
yes Jamie they are an OTC drug here in Oz - available in most pharmacies for around $39 for a refill kit (1 inhaler, 42 carts). The Nicorette inhaler is part of big Pharma here (Johnson & Johnson) and their product range includes the gum & patches.

I gave up my 50 a day habit using the inhalers and was up to the 14months mark when I thankfully discovered the personal vaporiser. Their inhaler is akin to swabbing the back of your throat with an injection swab and the nicotine content (10mg per cart) has a throat hit for around 20mins.

I went from 6 carts per day down to 1 and I can tell you, I was really feeling anxious in the end.

God I missed smoking (vaping is the next best thing) - It's just not the same watching the MotoGP, a keg of Heineken and an nicorette inhaler just don't cut it!

Taelon

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
DE-Germany
Just saw a commercial on the TV for a "nicoret inhaler"....is that something new?

Useless expensive bull**** like all the other nicorette crap (everyone who tried their nicotine stickers and gone through hell with them and finally failed quitting cigarettes, respectively, knows :-x), forget it.
Bad test reports in the German forum, too.

Last edited:

jamie

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2008
USA
Thanks for the details Sin. Yes I've used them here, however they are prescription only, as is the nasal spray (do you have that in oz also?). Sounds like they are overpriced equally in both countries. Ours will cost even more when tobacco taxes go up next month, I expect, because demand will increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread