Nicoticket returning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Honestly, every old (and I mean OLD) vape juice bottle I've tried has been fine. Yeah, they're usually discovered tucked in some cabinet somewhere, and they're usually darker. But, I think that you can probably vape premixed juice for some time, especially if they are kept in a cold and dark state. I don't even know how old some of it WAS. I'd be more leery of trying to use my first setup than the juice that came with it. Although some of it was tobacco flavored, which I hated. But it didn't taste "bad" in that "food gone bad" way. Not that I am recommending it or anything, but I would think that well-stored e-juice would do okay for quite some time.

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: EleanorR

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Do they have that kind of shelf life?

Most e-Liquids have a 2-3 year shelf life with unopened Glass bottles. I have had plastic go bad or what looked so dark I would not vape it after a year.
I have no idea on the reality of the shelf life, but I have opened some bottles from late 2014 that were almost just like when I got them in 2014 (just a little more amber I think). But these are dark bottles, in a box, stored in the fridge. I figure I have 4 to 5 years worth still and I feel sure it will be "Good to the Last Drop" :D

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Reactions: EleanorR

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Most e-liquids have expiration dates set for 1-2 years. Here's why: Three important components of e-liquid – nicotine, PG, and VG – all have an established shelf life of about 2 years if stored in the correct conditions. When exposed to direct sunlight or extreme heat, these three components begin to break down sooner.Sep 25, 2017

Does Vape Juice Go Bad or Expire? - E-Liquid Expiration | VaporFi
Does Vape Juice Go Bad or Expire? - E-Liquid Expiration | VaporFi
Most everything has an expiration or best by date, even water. I just looked at a bottle out of a case I got last month, it expires 12/31/19.
I managed a business years ago and had a Zee Medical first aid box on the wall. They would send someone by every month or so to check it and refill what was used. One month he came by and after he finished he gave me a bill for over $200, I said WTF is this for, he said I had a lot of expired products that needed to be replaced. Everything had a 2 year expiration date, even band aids, gauze pads, tape, etc.. :facepalm: I told him to give me back all my stuff he took out, take his new stuff, and I would order replacements when I need them. Just because there is a best by date on something, it does not mean that after that date it is bad. But to each there own, do and believe what you want, I'm going to vape my juice until I determine it is bad.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
There are many variables to consider when judging e-liquid longevity. The quality of PG, VG, nicotine and flavorings; the ratios they’re mixed at; and the conditions under which the e-liquid was handled could all affect how long your juice lasts.

Though the commonly accepted shelf life of e-liquid ingredients is around two years, quality is paramount. If you get cheap juice, it’s likely cheap for a reason, meaning your PG and VG may begin degrading before that two-year mark.

E-liquid expiration dates - Vaping360

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Most e-Liquids have a 2-3 year shelf life with unopened Glass bottles. I have had plastic go bad or what looked so dark I would not vape it after a year.
My stocked of NT is in sealed bottles which if I open in the next two years will be fine. Once moved into unicorn bottles 6 months to one year, although it doesn't take that long to vape! I figure three years for sure I'm good! I have around 25 sealed bottles boxed up.

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com

January 3 at 7:16pm ·

Weeks not months until production resumes. Definitely by the end of the month. Rejoice! I feel better, thank you for the kind wishes while I was in the hospital
1f3e5.png

~Clark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread