Status
Not open for further replies.

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
Supermans juice is as insane as he is. The man is a mad scientist. You cannot rush perfection. He recently posted pics of 5 gallon buckets full of product. Also posted was a batch of vanilla bean extracting[emoji16]

I was dumb enough to order $80 of the last batch of Wakonda from mysticvapor.ca. the guy is in Canada and Clark let him sell off the last of his juice.

The guy stone cold rips me off as I get no juice and no refund. Clark said he would make me whole so I have to wait for that as well. Hopefully I can get it in my first massive order with him.

The mystic vapor guy just lied and lied and lied to me about my order. It's unreal how unscrupulous some people can be. I hope he enjoyed the $80 he stole from me.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Supermans juice is as insane as he is. The man is a mad scientist. You cannot rush perfection. He recently posted pics of 5 gallon buckets full of product. Also posted was a batch of vanilla bean extracting[emoji16]

I was dumb enough to order $80 of the last batch of Wakonda from mysticvapor.ca. the guy is in Canada and Clark let him sell off the last of his juice.

The guy stone cold rips me off as I get no juice and no refund. Clark said he would make me whole so I have to wait for that as well. Hopefully I can get it in my first massive order with him.

The mystic vapor guy just lied and lied and lied to me about my order. It's unreal how unscrupulous some people can be. I hope he enjoyed the $80 he stole from me.
I can't like this :shock:

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City

navigator2011

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2013
Fullerton, CA, USA
I'm hopeful for the fans. Posting old videos, possibly old pics - talking about pieces of the puzzle, taking hard earned money isn't a game. We wouldn't do anyone any favors if we lead noobs into the rabbit hole. The best predictor of future behavior is … past behavior. Closing previously with taunts of promising the recipes, etc. was a game and it kept the fans wondering. While I don't think there were issues previously the ramblings then and now lead me to believe that you never know. :|

When I started seriously vaping in 2014, and forgot all about cigarettes, it was because I discovered the Virus and Wakonda. I became a NT fanboy and eventually I had no idea what other juice makers had to offer. I kept buying NT juices right up to the end and then rationed my supply as long as I could.

I have to admit, though, I became frustrated with the above-mentioned ramblings and the premature closure. I mean, he's closing because of all this doom and gloom in the industry, yet most other companies are waiting it out and even fighting the good fight. But what really pushed me over the edge was the posts (e.g., "taunts") about having dumped $15,000 worth of juice in a dumpster just because he was so "over it." OK, so maybe he didn't care about the money; but gee, I wonder how many on the board would've happily forked over their hard-earned cash for just one more bottle?

And now, that latest fb video ... it just seemed so unprofessional. Even if he does reopen, I'm not too motivated to buy from NT anymore.

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
But what really pushed me over the edge was the posts (e.g., "taunts") about having dumped $15,000 worth of juice in a dumpster just because he was so "over it." OK, so maybe he didn't care about the money; but gee, I wonder how many on the board would've happily forked over their hard-earned cash for just one more bottle?

And now, that latest fb video ... it just seemed so unprofessional. Even if he does reopen, I'm not too motivated to buy from NT anymore.

I forgot about that, I do remember seeing those posts as well

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I think the QAS position is purely window dressing to a house that's full of termites.

My wife works in the same field. I won't discuss here how much she makes, but $60,000 a year would be less than the people who work underneath her.

I still remember his tactics during the 2014 awards for best eliquid, pure shady it was. I also remember his false promises to release his recipes to his loyal followers. And, the guy above getting ripped off by CK's chosen supplier says a lot too.

I know there are people who enjoy his mixtures, so I understand the excitement at a possible return. If it keeps you guys from smoking cigarettes he's done one thing right.

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
When I started seriously vaping in 2014, and forgot all about cigarettes, it was because I discovered the Virus and Wakonda. I became a NT fanboy and eventually I had no idea what other juice makers had to offer. I kept buying NT juices right up to the end and then rationed my supply as long as I could.

I have to admit, though, I became frustrated with the above-mentioned ramblings and the premature closure. I mean, he's closing because of all this doom and gloom in the industry, yet most other companies are waiting it out and even fighting the good fight. But what really pushed me over the edge was the posts (e.g., "taunts") about having dumped $15,000 worth of juice in a dumpster just because he was so "over it." OK, so maybe he didn't care about the money; but gee, I wonder how many on the board would've happily forked over their hard-earned cash for just one more bottle?

Wasn’t it 15,000 bottles? He’s a member here. Would be good to hear from him.

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
But what really pushed me over the edge was the posts (e.g., "taunts") about having dumped $15,000 worth of juice in a dumpster just because he was so "over it." OK, so maybe he didn't care about the money; but gee, I wonder how many on the board would've happily forked over their hard-earned cash for just one more bottle?

Also if he cared about his loyal customers, he could have thrown a couple of free bottles in each order that was placed instead of the dumpster... just saying. :nah:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I've never vaped this juice, but the guy sounds a bit like a creative genius who needs someone to help him work his magic. I know they never say never, but I'm hoping that if he gets a business manager to help him stay focused, he might do better.

If I ever did try this juice, it would be LONG after he was back up and running, and any kinks were worked out. Creative geniuses often aren't the best at promoting themselves, keeping things clean and/or together, and since it sounds like his mom was helping him quite a bit, it's unsurprising that things looked bleak for a while. I really hope he finds the right person to get up and running again.

I'm not going to beat a guy up for making contradictory statements/pouring out eliquid, vowing to get rid of the business, promising recipes that were never delivered, and etc. That's kind of what grief looks like. It's a bummer for sure, but I hope this guy makes a complete recovery, including wearing personal protective equipment and a clean lab room rather than sneezing into his creations, for example. I really hope so for his sake, that had to be a devastating event especially if his mom was the "front" of his business as it were. He really needs someone to structure him, it kinda looks like.

Creative geniuses are kind of like that, sometimes. He probably needs a really super understanding but structured WIFE, to be honest....

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread