Status
Not open for further replies.

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
I'm hopeful for the fans. Posting old videos, possibly old pics - talking about pieces of the puzzle, taking hard earned money isn't a game. We wouldn't do anyone any favors if we lead noobs into the rabbit hole. The best predictor of future behavior is … past behavior. Closing previously with taunts of promising the recipes, etc. was a game and it kept the fans wondering. While I don't think there were issues previously the ramblings then and now lead me to believe that you never know. :|

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
If only I lived in Omaha, NE. WAIT. I can't actually allow that as "truth." Although based on some of those FB videos, that's GREAT, hopefully....

It would be nice for folks it seems if it were up and running (with um, some supervision of the master creator) from the sounds of things....

Anna

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL

oxygen thief

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
If only I lived in Omaha, NE. WAIT. I can't actually allow that as "truth." Although based on some of those FB videos, that's GREAT, hopefully....

It would be nice for folks it seems if it were up and running (with um, some supervision of the master creator) from the sounds of things....

I'm not sure what you mean by the Omaha part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread