Nicotickets CLS (Custards Last Stand)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicoleNXD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2013
california
This is my first time writing a review for a juice so bare with me.....lol.

I found this juice/site while reading all the positive comments and reviews about it. I finally went to the website one night and browsed all the juices that were being offered and read descriptions. The descriptions are very helpful, informative and easy to understand. Clark (the owner) even addressed flavor shots along with his recommendations on quantities to use for different PG/VG ratios. Being some what new to this stuff I found this extremely helpful.

Clark (superman...lol) is extremely friendly and goes above and beyond to make you feel at home and comfortable. He is always around and willing to answer any and all questions you may have concerning juice or anything else for that matter. It's nice to actually be able to have a conversation with the person whom is actually mixing up your juice. I can't say enough nice things about him. Anyone lurking and thinking about ordering from him should find out for yourself.

Now to the juice.......
I ordered 30 ml 50/50 of CLS after reading all those wonderful things. Usually I order a small bottle when trying out a new juice as many of you do. I had a gut feeling that I was going to love the juice which is why I went bigger. When I recieved the package (nicely packed with no leakage and even a needle tip included) I quickly opened it. The juice is a nice amber color and smells amazing. When I opened the bottle to take a whiff my mouth started watering and wanted to drink it but we all know we can't do that....lol. I grabbed my brand new protank 2, filled it up and let sit for about 20 minutes. I pushed the fun button and it was love at first vape. Right away I got that mouth feel, a thick, full and almost creamy feeling. I use 6 mg juice so the throat hit wasn't huge but present. The flavor of this juice is amazing. It really is something everyone should experience if you like these types of juices. It has the creamy, egginess, sweetness and richness of custard and tastes dead on like it. It is sweet and rich but just the right amount and not over powering. You can definitely tell that no corners were cut when Clark made this juice, it has top notch flavor. The vapor production is excellent! I get much more vapor from this juice than many others I have tried at the same PG/VG ratio. Lots and lots of nice thick clouds and a wonderful aroma they leave behind. This juice is definitely an adv for me and will be for a very long time.

Thank you Clark (superman) for an amazing juice and amazing customer service. You definitely have a customer for life or as long as you keep making the juice and I look forward to doing business with you again in the very near future.

=)

nilavap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
Illinois, USA
I found/discovered CLS several months ago now and it was love at first vape for me too~! I also discovered the Creme Brulee...it is even better than CLS, which is hard to imagine but true. I vape CB daily now, sometimes adding a drop of lemon/lime to a tank of it for a new twist on divine. The Frenilla is equally delicious but it has a different quality to it...a wonderful, authentic vanilla from an actual real vanilla bean extraction made in-house. I have a 50 ml of Frenilla that has steeped for 3 months...omg...I am rationing it so as not to run out. I plan to order another 50 mil to steep soon. Nicoticket is like a vanilla lovers' paradise...juices are all made using imported vanilla beans extracted in-house. Until I found this vendor, all of my purchased juices(vanilla) were made with typical flavorings available on the market. It isn't just this, either...the mixologist has a talent for creating special, unique, one-of-a-kind juice recipes. I ended up writing a review here on the forums for CLS and normally I don't do juice reviews since taste is subjective and no two people will agree 100% on flavor. I am impressed with not only the methods Clark uses to obtain his special flavorings as its a lot of WORK making your own flavorings...but I'm also impressed with his eagerness to make the perfect vape for each of his customers...he states that he will chase your ADV(all day vape) relentlessly...until it is found...and not only that, but he doesn't cut corners to save $$ such as diluting the flavors down to the bare-minimum amount of flavoring needed to create an eliquid...he actually is very generous and fully saturates each bottle he makes with the maximum amount of flavoring, giving each bottle he creates an over-the-top quality that other juices typically do not have. To top all of this off, Clark charges a FAIR price...he doesn't want to rape/pillage his customers(his own words and reasoning behind his pricing policies). He wants everyone to be able to afford quality eliquids at a reasonable and fair price. That is a good-hearted man!!! :wub: He did not start making eliquids to get rich quick, he started making them because he wants to help people! And he's good at it...no, he's actually better than that...he is an eliquid master. Its kind of odd imagining a small-town guy in the heart of Nebraska whipping up such masterpiece creations...you'd expect a fancy gourmet chef doing this but not a guy in Nebraska...

7sixtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
the hinterlands
If you think standard CLS is good, add some Raspberry, (or Strawberry, Peach, etc), to it via Nicoticket's "flavor fusion" option when you order it.

The Raspberry CLS I've got is hands-down the tastiest vape I've ever had, and the vapor production, (even at 50/50, which is recommended), and mouth feel are exceptional. Any time of the day that I vape it, I find myself smacking my lips with satisfaction. I've been rationing it carefully out of the 30ml I bought. :D

Based off this experience, I just bought 50ml each of Nicoticket's Grandma's Cinnamon Danish and Creme Brulee, without hesitation. All of Clark's products are great, but he's especially good at capturing the flavors of gourmet desserts in his ejuices.

tatterz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
dfw, tx
Clark is great, his juices are true to their name. If he had a juice that claimed to taste like microwaved babies, drizzled with chocolate, a splash of graham with coconut shavings, you better damn believe thats what it tastes like.

That said, its a pretty good juice but not someone I'd probably reorder. I am a very picky person with my juices for some particular reason and just don't feel particularly fond of vaping milky eggs lol. I let a few buddies at my work try it and was told it was just "okay" and that some of my other juices in my rotation are better. I have Deadly Sin for when I'm craving something a little sweet, yet more complex.

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL
I got CLS in the same delivery w/ my CB. I can't put the CB down long enough to taste the CLS juice.
As an extra bit of info: I like tobacco 'flavors' Not so big on sweet. CB does NOT make me run for a palette cleanser as other sweet juices do. It is perfect for me. It is more rich than sweet, imo.
Pat

sixsix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Arizona
Rather than start a new CLS thread, I figured I'd jump in on this one. I've been vaping this flavor for a solid week, and it's absolutely fantastic.

Like OP, I normally order a small bottle when trying a new flavor but opted for a 50ml of 50/50 @ 12mg after reading all of the rave reviews.

While browsing the site, I noticed that Clark was online so we chatted for a bit before I placed my order. He was super helpful, knowledgeable, and gave me a great idea about what I'd actually be ordering. You can definitely tell that you're dealing with a person who cares about the customer's vaping experience, rather than some nameless/faceless website.

Right out of the mail, the flavor was outstanding. No weird nutmeg or spicy taste, not artificially sweet or chemically, just custardy and smooth. Throat hit is there, but not overwhelmingly so. Vapor production is what you'd expect from a 50/50 base. I'm using both single and dual #500 SS wicks, 4/5 wraps of 0.5 Kanthal ribbon in genny hybrids, no burnt flavor whatsoever.

My bottle came pre-steeped, but I'm certain that CLS would be one of those juices that's great without having to let it sit in a closet for a month. I've tried numerous custard flavors in the past, and been disappointed with all of them except for Grant's. I'm not one of those people with sensitive enough taste buds to pick out little subtleties in juice flavors, but side-by-side GVC and CLS are noticeably different in terms of flavor. Grant's seems more 'eggy' and heavier on the flavoring, whereas CLS is lighter and tastes more like vanilla.

Both are outstanding, and I'd have a hard time choosing one over the other. The main difference comes down to availability. If you're looking for custard that doesn't require jumping through hoops, CLS is it.

Thanks Nicoticket. Keep doing what you're doing!

DenaInWyo

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Casper Wy
This x 10. Frenilla doesn't get the credit it deserves for flavor fusion options either. Strawberry Frenilla is THE BOMB.

If you think standard CLS is good, add some Raspberry, (or Strawberry, Peach, etc), to it via Nicoticket's "flavor fusion" option when you order it.

The Raspberry CLS I've got is hands-down the tastiest vape I've ever had, and the vapor production, (even at 50/50, which is recommended), and mouth feel are exceptional. Any time of the day that I vape it, I find myself smacking my lips with satisfaction. I've been rationing it carefully out of the 30ml I bought. :D

Based off this experience, I just bought 50ml each of Nicoticket's Grandma's Cinnamon Danish and Creme Brulee, without hesitation. All of Clark's products are great, but he's especially good at capturing the flavors of gourmet desserts in his ejuices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread