Nicoticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyingsilvereagle

Verified Member
Jul 16, 2013
United States
I have 4 juices from Nicoticket so far and they are all great. The following are all 80/20 mixes at 18mg. Kent is pretty much a one man show at Nicoticket and does a great job. Customer service is the best experience I have had with online shopping all together, not just among vape stores. I'm fairly new to vaping, but hooked on Nicoticket already.

Mean Green Apple - 4x flavor shots that Kent at Nicoticket added in for free. He said this was the way he vapes it. I can't put this stuff down! I'm a huge apple fan and this is a great mix of a true tart green apple tasted combined with a Jolly Rancher apple flavor. It is somewhere between a candy and true apple taste for me which I think is great. Vapor production is great too.

Beetle juice - Another fruit flavor here. Just so many fruits going on here. Every pull gives a different flavor. There is Rasberry, Strawberry, Pineapple showing through for me. Its really hard to describe. I'm sure every person could pick out a different fruit flavor in this juice. Great vape production here too.

Oreo - This is still currently in beta testing for Nicoticket, but it is spot on for me. When I opened the bottle it smelled exactly like an oreo. I can taste the chocolate cookie and the creamy vanilla center. The aftertaste for me tastes just like I finished eating an oreo. I think it would be great if they offered a regular oreo and a double stuffed version where you get more of the cream flavor. Yet again great vapor production especially for a dessert vape.

Mounds - This isn't one of the flavors on the website. I ordered the Comfortably Coconut with a Chocolate flavor fusion to see how close it would be to the taste of a Mounds candy bar. I talked with Kent about ordering this and he thought it was a great idea. He had never made it before, but I'm definitely satisfied. In this mix the chocolate seems to slightly overpower the coconut for me, but Kent said he could try a couple changes if I order it again to try and get it closer. Still a great vape, I love the chocolate flavor that Nicoticket has.

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
Mounds - This isn't one of the flavors on the website. I ordered the Comfortably Coconut with a Chocolate flavor fusion to see how close it would be to the taste of a Mounds candy bar. I talked with Kent about ordering this and he thought it was a great idea. He had never made it before, but I'm definitely satisfied. In this mix the chocolate seems to slightly overpower the coconut for me, but Kent said he could try a couple changes if I order it again to try and get it closer. Still a great vape, I love the chocolate flavor that Nicoticket has.

I will have to give this a try on my next order from Nicoticket. I have enjoyed every flavor that I have tried so far. I have also found out it is best to go by their recommendations for the PG/VG and flavor shots. It seems that they really do a lot of experimenting with the flavors and various levels before they release a flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread