Nicoticket Strawnilla and Cuttwood Unicorn Milk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VRein

May 6, 2015
Remember, with Nicoticket, you get half off ONE TIME with the coupon code "BOGO" . Best to save that code until you find a few flavors you like, then place one large order and get half off ALL of your favorites. This way you can save some cash AND get great juice at the same time.

I know! I keep praying the BOGO code lasts for awhile. I think it's going to take me a bit to put together my order - it's going to be tough to decide for sure! I have 4 Achilles RDA's and I've really been enjoying having them loaded up with different flavors and switching between them, all rather yummy. This is a big change for me who has been using the same tired old tobacco flavor for years.

miamc12321

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2014
Sterling, VA
funny how 10 different people can taste 10 different things when vaping the same juice. I wonder if smoking causes you taste buds to mutate.I like strawberry and this thread has got me wondering how it would taste mixed with bavarian cream.
That is interesting. Also, that combination sounds like it would be really tasty :)

Reactions: mauricem00

mauricem00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2015
carson city nevada
That is interesting. Also, that combination sounds like it would be really tasty :)
just tried it and it is GOOOOOD:lol: 5% DK bavarian cream 5% strawberry yum yum. also tried a nutty bavarian tobacco mix 5% DK bavarian cream 5% 555 DK tobacco 1% french vanilla cream. (all TFA diketone free) and im lovin it too. a little almond might go good with this mix. DIY is definitely the way to go

Reactions: miamc12321

miamc12321

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2014
Sterling, VA
I miss steak and shake. Haven't lived near one for over 12 years.
LOL! I did spell it wrong, didn't I? I'm sorry you don't have a steak and shake :-( I wish we had a baskin robbins close. They closed the only one we had here down, because it didn't get much traffic.

Reactions: Libbydude

mauricem00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2015
carson city nevada
My mouth is watering. You guys are making me want to drive down to Sonic or stake n shake to get milk shake... I'm hungry all of a sudden :D
nice thing about vaping is that you can enjoy sweet dessert flavors all day long without a single calorie :lol:

sd3614

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2015
MIDWEST USA
I didn't want to double post, but I couldn't find the edit button. It has disappeared on me. I just got home from work to find my Strawnilla sitting on our coffee table. I opened the bottle right out of the box, and smelled it. It smells amazing! I filled my tank, and took a right out of the box, freshly opened vape... it was very, very good. Strawberry, cream, not a lot of vanilla yet, but... is that cheese cake for some reason I taste? It is purty good. Thank you guys for input on it. I'm going to let it steep, and try it again after. Hopefully it will be even better.

Awesome, glad you liked it. Different than unicorn milk, but has its own legs. It will absolutely get better after weeks of steeping and like I said 24 hours of breathing at some point. Like the other person said SAVE that coupon code for when you know what you want for Nicoticket. I used mine to select many juices, but when I decided what I like I could not use it again to order more.

I love the Strawberry stuff also, have a collection of it. Here is one for you that I got this week and out of the box it rocked (20% flavor boost for me). Regardless of the name it taste more like unicorn milk than the original mother milk, probably safer for them to copy that name. >>>> redrockvapor's "mothers milk".

GrandSam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
Strawnilla is actually pretty good. I just got my bottle last week. What I did notice is, it tasted identical to CLS. When I first dripped it, I got a slight hint of strawberry, with a strong custard in the foreground.
After a week, it just tastes like custard. I'm going to have to try it in a few other attys. The born on date dates back 2 months, so I'll give it another 2.

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
I absolutely adore Nutz by CF (as someone mentioned above) ...and I only vape DIY juice ...better on the wallet....but every now and then a juice comes out I NEED to try...then try to clone...lol..I have a clone of U Milk so I don't have to buy the original...it's actually good enough to satisfy the UM craving (not my personal recipe ..but was shared to me)...Now on to cloning Nutz...

mecca7979

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
California
I also enjoy Strawnilla and have tried Unicorn Milk and like that one too. But the two are really different from each other. But my favorite right now is Strawberry Blonde by CRFT it is an excellent flavor and I cannot put it down. I am looking for another great strawberry cream flavor, so I might try Boosted as I have heard many good things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread