The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Nicoticket website is back up!

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by KLR650Tagg, Jan 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. KLR650Tagg

KLR650Tagg Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Springfield MO.
    All my old orders are there, but there is no product. so . . . . . . .maybe?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Fredman1

Fredman1 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    I'm new on the scene but I gather Nicoticket was a very popular vendor. Saw them mentioned a few times. Saw Virus mentioned often to...
    Have to say i'm exited about them, even though I don't know anything of them. Always exites me when I hear of a vendor with a good reputation.

• Like Like x 2
  3. madstabber

madstabber Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Most if not all the ecf forum vendors have good reputations, so if you ever are looking just scroll down farther on the main page and there is the suppliers forum where you can ask them questions and find a link to their website.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Vchick

Vchick PIF Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2010
    NE Ohio
    I also saw some possible comeback comments. Back in the day from what I see they were very popular. Previously was a forum supplier but then went out of business. He made promises of releasing recipes if he could sell out his stock but ended up dumping it and never made good on this. Recently I checked his fb page and there is a erratic video posted but nothing recent. I would be very skeptical at this point.:2c:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. KLR650Tagg

KLR650Tagg Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Springfield MO.
    I saw the video as well. When going through the FB page, I was struck by how different the guy was. I remember a well spoken professional manner. I questioned myself on whether it was really the same guy, irregardless of his recent tragedy.
    Clark was supposed to be a degreed mental health professional, who was very engaged in the vape world, and would have more than likely already responded to this, or other threads. Now it seems a completely different personality. Hope I'm wrong. Waconda was by far the best vape I ever experienced, and I'm down to my last 2 bottles!

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. oplholik

oplholik ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    As a vendor, he can't respond here, it would have to be in a suppliers thread.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. retired1

retired1 Administrator Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    Correct. No business discussions of any kind are permitted in the general forums. Suppliers are only permitted to discuss their wares in the supplier related forums.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. oxygen thief

oxygen thief Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2012
    Not coming back unfortunately. If he changes his mind again I guess anything is possible.

• Like Like x 1
  9. oplholik

oplholik ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    After that vid of his, I'd have to re think any desire for anymore of his products. As I said, I just can't unsee that.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  10. gpjoe

gpjoe Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2013
    Motown
    It was brutal - a 10-minute rambling tour of his "lab" that starts out with an open pail of grandma's vanilla extract, exposed to dust, nose hair, skin, and god knows what-all.

Unfortunately, I'm guessing we would stop buying pre-made juice altogether if we saw a few more typical "labs". Not saying they are ALL bad, but being unregulated it has me wondering how bad some really are - especially if this is one of the "good" guys.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Vchick

Vchick PIF Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2010
    NE Ohio
    There are so many that are hopeful for the comeback I know, but he may have shot himself in the foot I'm afraid.

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. gpjoe

gpjoe Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2013
    Motown
    His juice is/was VERY popular and has/had quite a devoted following. I tried a lot of them and moved on to other stuff. Back then the choices were much more limited than now and I have found a lot of juices that suit me better. In fact things change so fast now that many times a juice I really like gets dropped. Part of the reason I'm dipping my toes into DIY (no socks, though ;)).

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. coho72

coho72 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2010
    Boston
    He is a snake in the grass. There are many many reasons why that I dont care enough to list and I don't like wishing ill will towards anyone but he is a money grabbing scumbag that deserves none of his previous customers support or loyalty.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Skeebo

Skeebo Ultra Member ECF Veteran

He's still got many of his insane clown posse, or was it nut house.... whatever they called themselves, supporters dancing around with straight jackets on waiting to hear his next word. It's pretty fun to watch.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Via!

Via! Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2012
    Jacksonville FL
    My thoughts: I like NicoTicket juice. I’m in my mid-60s, haven’t touched an analog since 2011 (?) or was it 2012? (I have sometimer’s Disease... I don’t have it all the time, that’s alzheimer’s,,,anyway,,,I had two chain smoking parents, so, I don’t know if I was EVER a real NON smoker—I was a “captive smoker” from the moment of conception...as a result, I have COPD

There are days that I STRUGGLE to BREATHE...I’ve tried a TON of eliquids from a TON of Vendors...I HAVE to TRUST that what I’m buying isn’t going to harm me more than absolutely necessary...I know if I don’t vape, I’ll be tempted to go back to those nasty analogs...

Clark/Kent/NicoTicket has always been fair and honest with me. What more can I ask? He has offered his juice for sale at a price I felt was reasonable—I ordered—he delivered pretty quickly. Contract complete, everyone happy. I enjoy several of his juice flavors. He has reformulated, apparently, with less “sweetener” which used to clog or burn up my coils...now, my coils last an unbelievably long time.

While some vapers try to reduce nicotine percentage, I prefer not to, and here is my theory: a lungful of vapor, be it 3% or 18% is still a lungfull of vapor. When I began vaping, I started at 36%; went to 24% then to 18%...following the crowd, I dropped down to 12% and then down again...but, what I noticed, was that at lower percentages, I actually was vaping constantly to maintain a specific level of nicotine. I discovered that my “sweet spot” was 18%. Perhaps a few more puffs per hour in the morning, and after lunch and dinner...but sometimes, I might go an hour or two without any puffs at all...where, with 3% and 6% I was constantly drawing on my mod. So...I buy and use 18%. I actually end up going through about 30 to 40ml of eliquid every month. To me, this is progress. (perhaps my eliquid vendor thinks I should consume more each month...)

Whatever changes NicoTicket has made to the formula, I’m happy with! When he announced he was “going out of business” last year, I bought a good amount of bottles of my favorites to see me through for “a while”...I hadn’t decided what I was going to do when I ran out....and I still have about 5 or 6 bottles of the “old formula” still remain8ng. But, curiosity got the best of me, and when the new supply arrived several weeks ago, I couldn’t help but open it & “try” the new formula.

Maybe it’s my imagination ...and maybe not...but, it SEEMS that the new formula is a bit “cleaner” in my lungs...it could be the difference in the pg/Vg mix which I know which has changed, It could be the change in the sweetness level...whatever it is...I like the “new & improved” formula...and, as long as he makes eliquid, I’ll continue to buy it...I have three years experience with it...

No changes in my lung scans...all is well there....and that was my greatest worry...

I know in my heart...that if I had not quit smoking when I did...if I had kept smoking like I was...I wouldn’t be sitting here making these comments right now...I’d be on the OTHER side of the dirt....

So, my thanks to ProVari, and house of Hybrids and NicoTicket and lots of friends at ECF who kept encouraging me when I was weak...each one contributed to me still sitting here...stating MY opinion...

Stay strong...keep vaping..

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  16. mackman

mackman Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2013
    NorCal
    Couldn't agree with you more:thumbs:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Via!

Via! Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2012
    Jacksonville FL
    As I stated before..I’m in my mid 60s...oh, good lord, what would people think of me if they went back and viewed my life from the outside when I was goin through a very nasty divorce, & he was stalking me, threatening me with a firearm AND then my father, sister and one of her sons were killed in an auto accident..ALL AT THE SAME TIME??? I was a major Looney Tune!!! If someone had called the people who cared about me, the people who kept me patched together with bandaids, staples, safety pins and maybe a bit of spit..an “insane clown posse in a nut house” well...that’s probably what we were...and those words were the beginning of a Hurricane of Thoughts in my Feeble Aged Brain....

It was those same insane clown jackass posse nuthouse crew that kept me from committing suicide, who literally “pried” my fingers from the grips of the revolver...(I later accused her of being afraid of having to clean up the aftermath!) (Gallows humor) yes, some of those crazy people have been with me since I was in the 6th grade, when

At 12, I literally watched my mom dive into her dinner plate head first and die....and
    At 18, my fiancée, “rushing” to come see me, tried to pass on a blind curve, and killed himself & his best friend.
    At 20, I discovered I had married I had married a wife beater, I filed for divorce, he threatened my life, I called my dad to come get me...on his way...the auto accident killed him, my sister and her son.
    At 24, my grandmother passed away...then,
    At 28, my grandfather passed away....
    At 34, the half sister I barely knew died of leukemia...we had just discovered one another, and I was heartbroken...
    At 40, my step-brother died of kidney disease, the thing that had killed his mom when I was 12
    At 46, my daughter-in-law, a diabetic, died while my son was at work. She was 7 1/2 months pregnant, so, I lost my Grandson on that day too...I never got a chance to hold my only grandson...

My crazy, insane, clown, jackass posse nuthouse crew who saw me thru every un-flipping-believable catastrophe since I was 12 is still the same crazy, insane, clown, jackass posse nuthouse crew that they’ve always been...but, for the last 20 years, it’s been ME seeing THEM THROUGH having to put THEIR parents into nursing homes, bury parents, grandparents, children and grandchildren....ME holding the hands of a (Now grandparent) facing that her grandson murdered his own 9 month old baby to “get even” with his wife for saying she wanted a divorce...ME reassuring a wife of 43 years that life will go on without her husband; her children, grandchildren & greatgrandchildren are looking to her for guidance, and she has it, within her...ME reassuring my best friend from 6th grade, that her mother is just one of the Lord’s Flowers...to remind her to remember to be gentle, to not lose her temper, to remind her how much I love her and how proud I am of all that she’s doing...I’ve held the hand of a man in his mid 70s facing the loss of his 95 year old mother...and I learned from that...I learned that it makes no difference whether your mom is 35 or 95, the pain of the loss of your Mother is just as sharp, just as hurtful; that she had an extra 60 years makes no difference; the death of your Mother is traumatic, no matter who you are. All of my sorrows before prepared me to be ready for THEIR sorrows...Which NOW, seem so much GREATER than mine EVER WERE!

God gives us life lessons to grow...and to become better people...to help one another....

I hope that everyone reading these words will take a moment to have compassion for someone else...
    I’d never say “Lay down, be a rug, let people walk on you”...I’m not...
    We are at a precarious point in our Nation’s History. There is so much HATE...for so little cause....
    The only way that we as a Nation, as Americans and that WE as a Democracy will survive, is if we come together, work together, and face our problems like the True Compassionate People I know that we are. Not one of us hates our country, we LOVE our country! Sure, we may not like some of the legislation that has passed recently, but, let’s approach life differently...if nothing else...my list proves that life is short, sorrow long and it all is over way too soon....let us not WASTE what little time we have left!

I apologize for the sermon...my defense is that no one “Forced” you to read it...but, since you did (right?) I hope that as you go forth, that you walk lightly on our Mother Earth, and that if you learned something of consequence, share it (and if you didn’t, don’t tell anyone!)

Keep vaping
    Happy Health and happy life...
    May the Supreme Being watch over our Nation during this precarious moment in history, and save our Democracy,
    May the Supreme Being watch over you and those you love...and make the road smooth ahead of you...

• Like Like x 3
  18. Ozlady

Ozlady Full Member

Bless you Via, it's only the ones that have been broken that can understand the broken ones.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Skeebo

Skeebo Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Your preaching to a guy who has survived the last 30 years with AIDS. I watched countless people thrown in the bottom of hospitals to die right beside me, the forgotten. We all have a story to tell. Making money off my misery, and telling my story to gain sympathy would just be plain ....ty. To each his own, congrats on making it to the other side.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Lacit1707

Lacit1707 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 12, 2014
    CT
    is the vid still up? i wanna see it....and how long ago was it posted?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.