Status
Not open for further replies.

DABinTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Irving, TX, USA
Let me explain why...

I ordered e-liquid from 4 places, yesterday evening. Nicoticket was my last order, at 6:43 pm. After each order, I immediately received the typical
order confirmation. Content with my ordering, I came back on here to do my usual reading (I'm not much of a poster, but I love to read). At 10:32 pm,
I got an "order has been updated" email (+1), followed by a personal message from Nicoticket's Clark (+1). Less than 4 hours later. Honestly, I wasn't expecting anything from any of the companies, until today (The others contacted me mid-morning). Then, Clark and I exchanged a few messages. He seems to be a very nice guy that really cares about his clientele (+1). Awesome customer service! Due to this, I'm on my way back to his website to order more. (It was my 1st time ordering from them)

DABinTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Irving, TX, USA
4 more bottles, even the H1N1 and I'm not the biggest tobacco fan.

No doubt nicoticket has great juice! I have 6 tanks going at all times and five of them are full of NT juice! Keep us updated on what you think when you try them. Two months in and my Frenilla is awesome. I gotta say they have the best customer service around.

I agree! Guess I'll have to get another IBTanked or 3. I will let you know, as soon as I ty them. BTW - beautiful dog in your profile pic.

yorkiegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
Tennessee
Let me explain why...

I ordered e-liquid from 4 places, yesterday evening. Nicoticket was my last order, at 6:43 pm. After each order, I immediately received the typical
order confirmation. Content with my ordering, I came back on here to do my usual reading (I'm not much of a poster, but I love to read). At 10:32 pm,
I got an "order has been updated" email (+1), followed by a personal message from Nicoticket's Clark (+1). Less than 4 hours later. Honestly, I wasn't expecting anything from any of the companies, until today (The others contacted me mid-morning). Then, Clark and I exchanged a few messages. He seems to be a very nice guy that really cares about his clientele (+1). Awesome customer service! Due to this, I'm on my way back to his website to order more. (It was my 1st time ordering from them)
Not only does Nicoticket have great CS but you will find that the juices are great. I've been enjoying BE Mine for the last few days. It's such a relaxing, creamy vape. Everything that I've tried so far is great.

DABinTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Irving, TX, USA
I'm very excited to try them. I bought a new RDA, just to try his juices. Quickly learning how to wrap a decent coil lol.

yorkiegirl - Sweetab, you, and a few others are mainly responsible for my trying NT. I love been lurking that thread she started (Best Gourmet Vendors). Y'all do some tasty sounding reviews.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Let me explain why...

I hate it, for the sake of my wallet, when I encounter good customer service. Because I too feel obligated to go back and order more! Looks like for my wallet's sake I'll have to hold out on them :) Glad to hear such good things!

luvchins

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2014
USA
LOL, lasttango. Can you send him to my house next? I'll furnish the shovel.

His juices are sooo good. I am crazy about his Creme Brulee. His custard is very good, too. I also have his H1N1, and like it, but am beginning to believe tobaccos aren't my favorite. This after I bought tons of bacco flavoried juice when I first stopped using analogs.:facepalm:

I'm waiting for my Frenilla to steep. It's still very fresh.

Eventualy I'll get around to his fruit flavors. I find myself turning to bakery and fruit flavors more and more often.

Oh, and yes, his customer service is tops.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
You know… I do love nicotocket - but I never really finish the bottle…

the CLS, CB were a bit too sweet for me - and I did vape a lot of the ????? special fruit one… with dollop of CLS… I forget the name already - began with an "A"

I am scared of the H1N1 because of the "maple" references…

In any case, The juices are top notch… and they perform so well.

I really really want him to do a non-fruity menthol… I know that it would be terrific.

I did order the newest one… the radioactive one…

Even though he hasn't made a total winner for my narrow tastes yet, I think all the juices I have tried from him are winners. I wouldn't hesitate recommending them to anyone. They are unique, perform well and the service is great.

Last edited:

revco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Missoula, MT
I couldn't agree more, I was super happy with Nicoticket as well. I just ordered samples of the Best of 2013 lineup and well, pretty much all of his normal-run juices. Experienced pretty much the same thing. I'll add a +10 for the experience.

Provided I like his juice, which I hope I do, I am looking forward to ordering again and again!

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
my order arrived today! more Doodle, which I know to let steep for a few more days, and Grandma's Cinnamon Danish, which I had to try immediately, knowing it will also need time.

the cinnamon is strong, like I expected, but at 3.3v with a 1.7 single coil, it's real nice.. can't wait to try again in about a week.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

DABinTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Irving, TX, USA
du6e9y2u.jpg

Both orders arrived today, although the USPS estimated delivery date was next Tuesday. Woohoo unexpected vapemail!

Clark, I haven't tried BG, but the Gravity is freaking awesome! The sweet, juicy peach is prevalent with undertones of mango, and tangerine. Leaves a nice peachy aftertaste on the tongue, unlike any fruity juice I've ever had.

Looking forward to trying all the rest, if and when I can put this one down.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

duby1622

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
United States
You made a good choice. Nicoticket's flavors and customer service are second to none! I am muscling my way through way too much average juice so i can justify buying more juice from nicoticket. I have tried well over 100 different juices, and every nicoticket flavor has been a hit. Once i get through this back stock, there will be very few juices i will order that will not be nicoticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread