Nicoticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyingsilvereagle

Verified Member
Jul 16, 2013
United States
Absolutely phenomenal service from Nicoticket. This is what customer service is all about. Placed my first order during the 25% off sale and got their Mean Green Apple and Beetle juice. Kent added 4 free flavor shots into my Mean Green Apple and its great. He also ships all orders with a needle tip cap which is great. It turns out this order was accidentally shipped to my billing address not my shipping address, but it wasn't that big of deal since I was going to be there in a couple days. I was quickly given a discount code for my next order due to this mix up. Kent is a one man show mostly, but does a great job of giving status updates on Facebook on where he is at on orders and when to expect shipment of your order. He is often available at night to chat directly on his site about anything vape related. Just a really great guy and company. I'm not one to usually stick to a company just due to customer service, but I have this time. Oh and of course the hand mixed small batch juice is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread