The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Nicotine - best place to buy as of November 2015

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by Vwls, Oct 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Vwls

Vwls Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2013
    AZ
    Hi DIY family! Hope everyone is doing well, and wishing all a happy Halloween and a fun, safe weekend ahead.

Can you all recommend and link to the current best places to buy nicotine liquid in the USA?

Both in terms of quality and price... but also I find shipping is a factor. Many times, you think you are getting a great deal till you get to checkout and realize they want to add another $17 to your order. ;)

Thanks everyone this is appreciated!

(Stocking up before the Senate and the FDA legislate from stubborn ignorance :( )

2. WillyZee

WillyZee Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 23, 2013
    Toronto
    • Like Like x 4
  3. sketchness

sketchness Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2014
    Sacramento, CA
    http://www.carolinaxtract.com My new fave. 10% discount code= Dada1. Comes in a giant glass liter.

http://www.nudenicotine.com I like this nic a lot. Sometimes the bottles are a little high on nicotine content. But second favorite.

And vapers tek already mentioned above is very good. To me these are the top 3 taste wise. Others really like the cheap stuff from mfs. I have never tried it.

Nicotineriver.com has a decent low price nic about 60 a liter. Heartland vapes.com also has an average nicotine at a cheap price. I have some in the freezer I use it for people I make juice for that vape at 18 or 24mg.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Jdurand

Jdurand Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 16, 2014
    Long Island, NY
    My freedom smokes has free shipping on orders over 75 bucks, if I recall. I use their nic and it taste fine even in an unflavored application. You can get a liter for about 50 bucks up 100MG/ml strength in any VG/PG ratio you want.

• Like Like x 2
  5. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    • Like Like x 2
  6. sisu

sisu Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 9, 2014
    Texas
    Not all nic is the same. Brands can be peppery, have throat hit, taste like tobacco or be mostly invisible. I buy Nude Nic because I want an invisible nic. They also ship in amber glass bottles which means I can put it directly into the freezer. My second choice would be VapersTek. See links to the Nicotine Comparison thread below.

Nicotine Comparison thread.
    https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/nicotine-comparisons.298547/
    Blind comparison which began June 21,2015.
    Post 2475 by Rosssum.
    There are discussions of other brands following the Rossum comparison, so read to the end.
    https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/nicotine-comparisons.298547/page-124#post-15998157

To save some money, subscribe to each vendor's email and watch the ECF Deals and Steals. There are a lot of Thanksgiving sales.
    https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/deals-and-steals.418767/

ETA: Nude Nic has a free sample. It costs $2.00 for the postage.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Vwls

Jun 22, 2013
    AZ
    Thanks - I ordered a 120 of 100mg...even though it was priced higher than some of the others for that size, the shipping was under $4 so it came out to be the best deal. Appreciate the advice - if it's good stuff, I'll go back for more :)

• Like Like x 2
  8. Bootiewootsy

Bootiewootsy Super Member ECF Veteran

I just purchased some more from My Freedom Smokes.. I have used theirs before and I find it is good. At present they have the 100ml liter for 50.00 dollars. Just got it delivered today.
    I am stocking up when ever I can.. lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. Huehugh

Huehugh Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2015
    One note on my freedomsmokes.. yes a liter is 50 bucks. .. on top of that there is 15% of coupon online if you're a brand new customer.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Vwls

Jun 22, 2013
    AZ
    Shipping is high though, yes?

11. mhertz

mhertz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2014
    Denmark
    At that price, buy 2 and get free shipping(75+) ;)

12. reklaw732

reklaw732 Full Member

Jul 15, 2014
    TOMS RIVER, NJ
    I .... with Liquid Barn. Their nic has never been an issue and come packaged very well. Not too mention a good price. I always recommend them soley because of their spout caps which makes mixing by weight a ....in breeze

13. puffon

puffon Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Have you bought any more Vape Clarity?
    I ordered a ltr. Was wondering if people were still getting pink batches.

14. GPC2012

GPC2012 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2014
    Reedley Ca
    Nicotine River has free shipping this weekend. I heard. I love their stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.