• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Nicotine in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
I order nic from all e-cig solutions twice. No complaints.

Next time you need nic, Check out The Broke Vaper – DIY Vape E-Juice SupplyThe Broke Vaper | DIY Vape E-Juice Supply. Cheapest nic I have found in Canada and high quality.
That's pretty good. I was going to get from first choice vapour because from the juice I've tried the nicotine is very good. This price is better. Would you say that nicotine is very high quality? I am going to be buying 5 liters. Have you tried first choice vapour nicotine?

Thanks.

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
I have not tried first choice vapor nicotine. This nic is just as good as any other nic I tried. I would suggest a small initial order of nic before any large orders though in case you are disappointed.

By buying large quantity's from broke vapor you save a lot because they do not charge tax.
Wow that's great. Free shipping?

Is it more of a throat hit nicotine or smooth draw?

Thanks.

Angel1964

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2016
Alberta Canada
I bought a few ejuice from them because they were cheap. Some of them were good but a couple of them tasted awful to me...cappuccino and Irish cream. I also wanted peanut butter flavoring which is my favourite. All Ecig solutions has a ton of flavours and different brands and VG , pg, and nic. The 48 mg nic was $66 for 500 mls. VG and pg 18.00 each for 500 mls. I liked that I could get everything at one place including all the flavours I wanted so I don't mind paying a bit more (as long as it's good!)

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
For PG/VG/Nicotine my vote goes to First Choice Vapor, really excellent quality. For flavourings my choice is All E-Cig, I guess nic should be good too. Let us know.
Ya see I figured this that's why I was gonna go with them. He's a nice guy also so I don't mind paying a little extra. Seems to be pretty good CS. I've heard great things from others about the nic from there also.

I am thinking I'm going to order my flavouring from diy e juice canada though. Prices are a tad cheaper than all e cig and they also offer bulker sizes for the flavouring.

VictorC

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
it will be my first attempt at diy

Since you just started DIY, I would recommend mixing by weight rather than by volume.
IMG_0583.jpg

I purchased little funnels and pocket scale from amazon.ca
Couple tutorials:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread