• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Nicotine in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melloh

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2011
Canada
Hey guys so I did order an ego kit from happy vaper, but they don't have nicotine. Where can I get a nicotine ejuice or better yet, where can I grab a nic juice base so I can mix myself. I forgot which thread or post it was but the suggestion I was given didn't have nicotine in the list either. Originally I wanted Johnson creek, but on their website they said they won't ship to Canada due to health Canada not allowing it. Where do you guys grab nicotine based ejuice from? Thanks the order is on the way, and if I can't find nicotine I'm afraid the unit would be useless to me. Thanks for your answers and your research in advance. I'm gonna search more now.

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com

Melloh

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2011
Canada
So BA, just curious about what you used to smoke, how much, and what type of mg nicotine you're using now. I just want to gauge how much nicotine I should order. You mentioned you had some high nicotine juice you don't use, so what levels are they, and what are the reasons you don't smoke these? Bad taste, head rush, made you feel sick? Thanks again for that quick post.

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
Melloh, the juice I am referring to is 24 mg, mostly 555 and RY4 flavor. I am cutting myself down slowly, and am going to be hitting 12 mg nic soon, so the 24 mg is just too much. I don't DIY, and mixing with VG to cut down the nic also cuts down the flavor, so I am lazy and start fresh.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the juice, just a personal preference.

:)

dopeh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2011
Montreal
So BA, just curious about what you used to smoke, how much, and what type of mg nicotine you're using now. I just want to gauge how much nicotine I should order. You mentioned you had some high nicotine juice you don't use, so what levels are they, and what are the reasons you don't smoke these? Bad taste, head rush, made you feel sick? Thanks again for that quick post.

I'm 35, smoked 1 pack/day for 23 years. 24mg makes me OD, heart racing, headache, speedy. 16mg is fine, I can chain vape as much as I want. Thought I would want/need tobacco flavored high nic juice, turns out they are my least favorite - 16mg coffee all day long. YMMV.

My next juice order will include a big bottle of 36mg flavorless + concentrated DIY flavors + Glycerin from the drug store = Adjustable mg/ml

Last edited:

VAPOINSANO

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2010
Vapin'Hard Mang*<|;)
Melloh, the juice I am referring to is 24 mg, mostly 555 and RY4 flavor. I am cutting myself down slowly, and am going to be hitting 12 mg nic soon, so the 24 mg is just too much. I don't DIY, and mixing with VG to cut down the nic also cuts down the flavor, so I am lazy and start fresh.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the juice, just a personal preference.

:)

if i may add ,
general consensus points toward a majority,
who are similar in agreement,
wanting to wayne down tha "nic",
as a way to qutting this addiction completely.

note; possibly an awesome future pif. ?

party on B.A...... party on vapors...:)

Last edited:

VAPOINSANO

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2010
Vapin'Hard Mang*<|;)
I'm 35, smoked 1 pack/day for 23 years. 24mg makes me OD, heart racing, headache, speedy. 16mg is fine, I can chain vape as much as I want. Thought I would want/need tobacco flavored high nic juice, turns out they are my least favorite - 16mg coffee all day long. YMMV.

My next juice order will include a big bottle of 36mg flavorless + concentrated DIY flavors + Glycerin from the drug store = Adjustable mg/ml

"concur" my least :(favs.also!

trying to stay on topic right.... L:lol:L

Just wonderin if dopeh ran outta dancin :banana: banana's ?

i know me bad L:laugh:L........

NoizMaker

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Lindsay, ON
Sorry totally unrelated to this thread but too lazy to start another... so when a PV says it can go for 6 hours, for example, what exactly does that mean? you keep vaping for 6 hours straight, or after a charge the standby time is 6 hours?

Generally it means that you will have to charge it in 6 or so hours, not that it has a total life of 6 hours in that case, but an easy way to tell is the mAh. mAh is the "life" of your battery so an eGo battery has 650 mAh and will last me 6-9 hours of vaping. Where a 510 battery only has 180 mAh.

Higher mAh ratings of the battery mean you can expect a longer life.

Melloh

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2011
Canada
I've searched through the links that Born suggested, but there are no sites for DIY. Some have pre mixed liquid containing nicotine, but my true intent is to make my own vaping juice so i know exactly what, and in what proportion I'm vaping. Any suggestions on DIY in Canada would be appreciated. I'm not quite certain about the laws regarding importing the nicotine juice over to Canada, but isn't there a 4mg cap on shipments over to Canada? If there isn't, I'll just grab some from another reputable vendor from America instead. Drop me a suggestion if possible. I'd really rather mix my own. thanks

BlitzkriegTim

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2010
Shannon, Quebec, Canada
I just made some orders for DIY purposes so perhaps I can help you out. For flavourings you have Happy Vaper (small quantities) or LorAnn Candy Oils (for large quantities). As for nicotine, almost all nicotine will come diluted in either pg or vg and vapables is the source I used for that. They are indeed a little pricey compared to suppliers in the states but I like ordering in country. If what you are asking for is pure nicotine, there is a few sites out there that sell it but I must stress STAY AWAY. Yeah you might think your saving a few dollars and knowing what's in your liquid but pure nicotine isn't something that anyone without a labratory environment should handle. Vapables stocks up to 36mg/ml strength diluted into either pg or vg and that should be fine. If you really want to order from the states you can get stronger solutions but I would suggest staying under 60mg/ml unless you have some very complex flavours and require a high mg/ml content finished product. Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread