Nicotine Salts Juices for pods

Status
Not open for further replies.

iLoveSalts

Jul 15, 2017
Nope, and even if there were, posting them is verboten as Paypal does not permit the purchase of e-cigarette products in North America using their service.
I am 100% aware it is not permitted, but somehow some larger companies have been accepting paypal from what I have been noticing. Not sure if their is some sort of legal loophole these companies are using? Anyways they do not have salt based liquid on the sites I use that accept paypal.

Vesh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2017
Just updating my Mr E Salts review.. As always I have to be completely honest.. When i first tested the strawberry custard 45mg, I had put it in a tank (mini triton) that I had just vaped a tank of the 36mg vapor4life waffle juice in. The V4Life waffle juice is a very benign juice that goes with absolutely *anything* - tobaccos, fruits, vanilla's, etc.. I did put the triton mini into fill mode and turned it upside down to get the little bit out remaining in the tank, but I knew i'd vape through it and it was no big deal to change flavours.

That V4Life juice has a fantastic throat hit, one of the very best. Therefore, I was under the impression that the Mr Salts had a good throat hit. What was happening was, the coil inside was still saturated with the V4life juice.. Once i vaped through that, throat hit completely disappeared. Completely. Now i DO know i don't feel throat hit like others, but what i would then do is go to my second triton mini using the same kind of 1.8 coil, and take a hit of my halo 24mg juice.. and every single time i did that i felt the throat hit to some degree.

So, what I did was, get a new CLR coil and my new ego one mega tank, as i KNOW they have throat hit (the 1 ohm), and this time I filled it fresh with the *vanilla* custard Mr E Salts juice (the only two flavours I bought as a trial, both 45mg).. There is absolutely not even the tiniest iota of throat hit.. Nothing. Even when I wake up first thing in the AM when my throat is most sensitive and if i hit a 24mg or 36mg juice i get a massive throat rush, there is NOTHING with the Mr Salts.. It is like you are in hospital and have had your throat anaesthetised. You literally can't feel a thing. Once again and i went back and forth between multiple tanks and flavours, all my other tanks having 24mg halo or 36mg V4life juice, and all of them having some kind of throat hit.

Therefore, Mr Salts were not kidding when they said these juices were for those not wanting a strong throat hit. I just presumed being 45mg that you'd still feel something. I remember Ruby Roo reviewing them in a pod system and not feeling much at all either. I just presumed in a nautilus I would get a good throat kick.

If i was to compare them, it would be like a 6mg VG juice. I wrote the first review in a hurry quite excited and the moment i had vaped through the remaining V4life juice in the coil, and the throat hit completely disappeared, all I have been trying to do all weekend is get ONE hit from a mr salts flavour with any TH at all, to no avail LOL. Seriously, even with my low sensitivity throat, i have never experienced juice like this where you just don't feel it but still get the nic rush.. which is kind of yuck IMO!

Now, the thing is, they are *delicious*. If ONLY someone would release these flavours with throat hit nic instead of the salt based. It has taught me that salt based nic is definitely not for me.

I tried them in my eleaf icare mini just to be sure, as they do have good TH as a MTL device, and once again nothing, nada. NO TH with Mr E Salts.

The scary part is that these are 45mg juices. I *HIGHLY* recommend, that if you want a juice for flavour WITHOUT throat hit but still want a nic rush, to get the *25*mg version of the Mr E Salts. Seriously. I mean the amount of massive drags i am having to try feel a thing with the 45mg has made me dizzy even in a tight draw MTL device.. it's so weird, remember those 2mg real cigs when you smoked, that are just like air? Ultra super lights? That's what this juice is like, but very flavourful air! But there's just no reason to get the 45 over the 25 when the 45 has no throat hit and the 25 will still give you plenty of nic hit and is much safer!

So in a nutshell on Mr E Salts:
- Delicious.. since both vanilla and strawberry so delicious, i presume other flavours will be too
- zero throat hit of any kind at any time, using any type of MTL coil, even with the 45mg
- for those who want no throat hit at all but nice flavour in a mtl vape, and still getting a nic fix.

Hope that clears it up. I certainly will never buy them again.. i am now mixing them 50% with the V4Life waffle to at least feel something when i inhale. Cheers

Reactions: Plantsmantx

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm in agreement that nic salts have no throat hit, so you have to figure out nic level by what works for you (the sense of satiation, though there were a couple of times with nic salts I did a minor nic OD on myself (headache). I don't crave a throat hit, I actively don't adore it as my throat was so irritated by the time I stopped, I was FINE with vaping... gently. And, I have to use max VG anyway (PG sensitivity) so didn't feel I was losing much. I think it's a personal preference. One might consider mixing regular nic with Nic Salts juice, if one craves a throat hit but is having trouble getting nic high enough, would be my feedback.

I don't think you are going to get too much TH in any device, using nic salts. I bought mine (in bulk) from Nicotine River, so I think it's a property of the nicotine.... Just my thoughts, however. I've vaped it in my sub-ohm tank (quite pleasant, actually, but LOW nic) as well as my nautilus 2.

I don't think I ever got much TH from any liquids/devices I used and I know at the beginning I used those Njoy dripper things and 36 nicotine, so that has remained pretty constant. :)

Anna

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I love my 45mg Vanilla Custard and RY4. In the Cora, it's perfect for work. Especially as I don't have the luxury of whipping the Cora out and vaping whenever the urge strikes.
Do you have to use 45mg strength because the throat hit is so non-existent? Or, is it just that you need that much nicotine?

I don't like much TH. But, I'm not sure if NO TH would be satisfying.

And, even more importantly, I did once try 0 nic and the biggest problem I had was that the flavors didn't seem to develop well without the nic as a catalyst (or whatever). So, how does the flavoring compare with nic salts?

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Do you have to use 45mg strength because the throat hit is so non-existent? Or, is it just that you need that much nicotine?

I don't like much TH. But, I'm not sure if NO TH would be satisfying.

And, even more importantly, I did once try 0 nic and the biggest problem I had was that the flavors didn't seem to develop well without the nic as a catalyst (or whatever). So, how does the flavoring compare with nic salts?

There's some throat hit with the 45mg, but it's still very smooth. The reason why I'm using 45mg is due to the inability to use the Cora on a regular basis. Get a couple of sneaky puffs in the can. Otherwise, it's just on break or lunch.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
Has anyone used level up and Mr. Salt e juices? The reason I ask, I have used the level up tobacco in my drizzle tank and it was great, but the level up juice is really thick and I was only getting a day or so out of the drizzle coils at 12 watts. I was interested in trying the tobacco Mr. Salt e, but not sure if I would run into the same problem. Is Mr. Salt e less thick than the level up? I use 50/50 tru cig tobacco from easy vapors now and have no problems with coil life. Thanks if anyone can help!

Reactions: stols001

Juice_Explorer

Multiple ID Suspension
Jul 26, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Correct me if I am wrong but PAX JUUL started the salt explosion (lol) and the JUUL pods have a fantastic TH. Seems wrong to say salt liquids have no TH. I think the other salt liquids (I've tried a few) are missing something because NOTHING hits and satisfies like the salt liquid in the JUUL. The price on the other hand hits even harder. Grr lol

Ps. Level up and Mr S E seem to perform the same to me. I liked Fill My Pod the best but more so the flavor.

Also the main online shop I use accepts paypal and they sell all the name brands. Maybe their not suppose to? I won't name drops then lol

Last edited:

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Yeah the mouth piece does take a bit of getting use to, but you do. I didn't like the myjet at first until I cut all 4 tabs off. Comes right out now and I have no fingernails lol. May be a little leakage, but nothing that is bad. I just love the draw on it and I have tried all the other pod systems for the most part. Another plus for me anyway is the pcc. I love not having to worry about the battery through out the day. Using level up, I am getting about 4 refills until I use a new pod. After spending the money I have on njoy dailys, this is going to save me a lot of money and it's the closest thing to the draw I am looking for. I can understand the frustration at first, I was there..but once you figure it all out, it is a great device!!
So, I just got a myJet.
Given the size etc. I'm quite pleased with the little guy: decent vapor production.
I did my first refill, after reading the posts about cutting the tabs off. I used a very thin flat head screwdriver to get the cover off the pod. But, looking at it, i can't see how to cut off the tabs. Do you shave them off with a blade, or what?

Started off with Mr. Salt E watermelon, and I wasn't impressed.
I have some Solace Creamy tobacco to try next.
Last, I popped into a vape shop in NYC and they loved Eonsmoke Caffe Latte pods for Juul (which I also just got because I wanted to see what the fuss was about.) Not overwhelmed with it. Tastes a little plasticky.

Reactions: stols001

michliu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Seattle, WA
So, I just got a myJet.
Given the size etc. I'm quite pleased with the little guy: decent vapor production.
I did my first refill, after reading the posts about cutting the tabs off. I used a very thin flat head screwdriver to get the cover off the pod. But, looking at it, i can't see how to cut off the tabs. Do you shave them off with a blade, or what?
Box cutter shaves them right off. I have found that doing this not only allows you to remove the base more easily, it keeps the base from cracking from the constant prying off from the pod to refill.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Box cutter shaves them right off. I have found that doing this not only allows you to remove the base more easily, it keeps the base from cracking from the constant prying off from the pod to refill.
Ok. I just happen to have one of those. And I understand what you meant about the base cracking. Hasn't happened to me yet, but the tightness I experienced getting it apart made it clear that sooner or later the forces of physics would come into play.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
So, I just got a myJet.

~snip~

A step-by-step guide to hack the MyJet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread