Nicotine salts

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCVapes23

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2017
So today marks my one week mark no cigs. Pretty big for me, considering I smoked a pack pack and a half of American spirits a day lol. Recently got a aspire breeze with some menthol fruit juice and i’m loving it! I find myself using it more than my mod tbh. Just curious how nic salts work though. So my breeze holds 2 ml of juice and I have 36 mg bud salts. So does that mean one fill is 72 mg of nic? 2 and a half packs of cigs or am I just overthinking lol. Can someone explain this? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: stols001

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
Yes 72 MG of nic in 2 ML

Not absorbed the same as tobacco though mostly in the mucus membrane of mouth and nasal passage not the lungs so much as cigarette.

Not directly comparable. One Cigarette could have between 6 to 20 mg depending on brand. But probably only around 1 mg or per cigarette absorbed. nor is anywhere near all absorbed from vape.

No way to really tell. You will know if it is too much as your body will tell you

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
IF you are quitting smoking, that may not be so abnormal you are detoxing from a bunch of other stuff and etc., if you are transitioning.

If you are new to nicotine completely, well that might be a bit much but it's totally not uncommon to like chain vape a bit at first and etc.

Just keep an eye out for nicotine overload symptoms, such as yawning fatigue, headaches, nausea, etc. Hiccups (some folks) if you start feeling really disconnected and weird, well take a break.

There is also the option to chain vape it up with lower strength nicotine, and I'm not really sure that there is "some upper limit" to nic well, there probably is, but if vaping it, I'd think a person would like, pass out before death or get really woozy and NOT have the desire to vape and etc. and whatnot.

I mean, sure slow down and calm down if that's your aim, but also like, um, if you aren't getting nic sick you are probably fine, although you MAY want to establish a tank with lower level nicotine if and when you will be in situations where you are just going to feel like you MUST chain vape and keep the higher nic stuff for when you just need more nic per puff, faster and etc.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread