Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuukon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
Wyoming, USA
Little bit of a necro, but...

I just found a local B&M (in fact, the ONLY local B&M around here), and they deal almost exclusively in Nicquid. Was a really small shop, so wasn't overly impressed with their stock. But they DID let people taste their juices, which was a good plus.

Soho they said was similar to an RY4, but uh... no. As someone else said, it's closer to a mild 555. Rebel was pretty impressive for a straight tobacco flavor. Day Break though... omg...

I think I just found my new ADV. I can buy it local, it's been steeping on its own without having to mess with it, and it tastes GREAT! A little more vanilla to it than I thought I would like, but it's a really smooth, flavorful vape with a TON of vapor. I think next time I'm buying 12mg instead of 18 though as I see the TH being a bit too harsh earlier in the day.

Day Break, and my 50ml of custom EC Blends Wild Berry Cigar-a-like juice will keep me occupied until my Tribeca I just got in the mail has time to steep, that and my EC Blends RY4 with extra caramel to get here and steep for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread