VOLT X2 GIANT CLEAROMIZERS!! 1.6ml of nicquid - 8 color choices!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JENerationX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2011
Rochester, NY
Does anyone know if the following flavors will destroy my clearomizers?
I just picked these up on sale from Vapor Dudes
Strawberry Lemonade
Totally Watermelon
Mocha Java Drizzle
Mango Ice

I have tried all of these in carts and they are awesome. But they still don't compare to my clearo's

I use vape Dudes and sent in a request for any information when I got my first clearos..... here's the reply:

This was a reply from vape Dudes when I asked about their juices:

Department: Sales

Subject: Corrosive juices?

The only ones that have ever cracked a tank have been the Fire & Ice and Redhot.
This has only happened to a couple people, but I would say use at your own risk
and if you do order them, don't order extra flavor.

The others are fine!

Sincerely,
The Vape Dudes

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Well I was just surprised with some news... the new clearos that are branded come with matching tips to the colors... they are no longer all black...

x2clearo2_2.jpg

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
I use Vape Dudes and sent in a request for any information when I got my first clearos..... here's the reply:

This was a reply from Vape Dudes when I asked about their juices:

Department: Sales

Subject: Corrosive juices?

The only ones that have ever cracked a tank have been the Fire & Ice and Redhot.
This has only happened to a couple people, but I would say use at your own risk
and if you do order them, don't order extra flavor.

The others are fine!

Sincerely,
The Vape Dudes

I've tried the totally watermelon and the mango ice and they didn't affect my clearos at all. The juice sat in them for a couple of days.

I have tried about 16 flavors from them and none of the juices cracked my clearos. Now that SI has the new ones, it will be even better.

I kinda want to get a new one and do a side by side test with a juice known to melt clearos. I am just waiting to finish off one of my old ones. It would be cool to video it for YouTube, but I will only get one shot since I am not willing to melt more than one clearo. Anyone have a suggestion on a juice that will melt the old clearo within a couple of minutes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
'splain please how smoke reminds you of cinnamon rolls? Do you usually leave them in the oven so long that they burn? :laugh:

We have a really old joke in my family since my brother and I were teens... every Thanksgiving after Mom cooked the turkey she would then put in Brown n Serve rolls. But she never grasped the concept of moving the rack back up from the bottom of the oven. So the bottoms were always black. We called them then as we still do now, Burn n Serve rolls.

CatLady007

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
FL Panhandle
Well, Star, join me for a bit, in a walk through my (murky) thought processes, if you dare:
I always think of cinnamon treats as being brown in hue; ie, not colored. And I already have all the colored ones assigned to a fruit-flavored juice. And I already have back-ups for all of those. So all I really needed was a new type of clearo that would stand up to cinnamon, and a "color" I wasn't already using that wouldn't have fruit-type connotations. And a new type of clearo to try. Did I mention that I wanted something new? And that I could justify it by not duplicating what I already have? I'm a chick, ok? but with a strong practical streak.
Now, you should be thoroughly confused. Or maybe not?:D

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
Well, Star, join me for a bit, in a walk through my (murky) thought processes, if you dare:
I always think of cinnamon treats as being brown in hue; ie, not colored. And I already have all the colored ones assigned to a fruit-flavored juice. And I already have back-ups for all of those. So all I really needed was a new type of clearo that would stand up to cinnamon, and a "color" I wasn't already using that wouldn't have fruit-type connotations. And a new type of clearo to try. Did I mention that I wanted something new? And that I could justify it by not duplicating what I already have? I'm a chick, ok? but with a strong practical streak.

I say get a label maker. Then you don't have to worry about it

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal

Naw, I followed all that. I might have associated cinnamon with Red (like red hots). I forget... do these new ones have the new/better plastic body now?

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Anyone have a suggestion on a juice that will melt the old clearo within a couple of minutes?

Mrs.T's Strawberry Lemonade, first hand experience. I had just finished filling a new clearo, put it on an X2, and sat down at my computer holding it in my hand ready to vape it for the first time when I felt the juice running down my hand and fingers and dripping onto the desk. 4 minutes tops.

There is that ongoing thread on the main ECF with current updated list of vicious juices.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I say get a label maker. Then you don't have to worry about it
Actually, you don't even need that. I just typed my juice name in bold and it's distributor below that in italics with Word's smallest font, and printed it out. Cut them out in little rectangles and taped them onto my tanks. Cheaper than buying a label maker and their expensive tapes.

MENTHOL ICE
Smokeless Image

View attachment 114197

Last edited:

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
Actually, you don't even need that. I just typed my juice name in bold and it's distributor below that in italics with Word's smallest font, and printed it out. Cut them out in little rectangles and taped them onto my tanks. Cheaper than buying a label maker and their expensive tapes.

MENTHOL ICE
Smokeless Image

View attachment 114197

That looks good. I only got the label maker for my cartos an the fact that it was marked from $50 down to $10. I don't label clearos. I fill one or two, vape them then rinse and switch flavors.

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
Yep, the ones they have now are supposed to be the new/better ones. :)

Well, for the sake of everyone, I will test it. I order 2 new clearos tonight.

I DIY'd a maraschino cherry and cola juice (just 3ml) and will do a side by side test when the new one comes in. I put a couple of drops on the side of an old clearo and it started melting a hole, so I know this will work. Just hope the new ones really don't melt or I'm out $5.

grego66

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2012
Nevada
I ordered one earlier this morning, this will be my first SI Clearo' I'm looking forward to it arriving. :)

I also ordered a bottle of Cowboy. I had that marked down as my favorite tobacco flavour when I tested the sample pack. :)

I also forgot to put in the Independence day coupon code in :(

Still I used an old one I got off of a reviewer and still got 15% discount I think. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread