VOLT X2 GIANT CLEAROMIZERS!! 1.6ml of nicquid - 8 color choices!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

proudlion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2010
Winter Haven, FL
Well, for the sake of everyone, I will test it. I order 2 new clearos tonight.

I DIY'd a maraschino cherry and cola juice (just 3ml) and will do a side by side test when the new one comes in. I put a couple of drops on the side of an old clearo and it started melting a hole, so I know this will work. Just hope the new ones really don't melt or I'm out $5.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I ordered 4 on July 3rd which should arrive tomorrow. Being hooked on Cinnamon Red Hot liquids, I'm really praying these can handle it ;-)

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA
I started using the needle tips on my juice bottles and use them to fill my clearos. I also leave the clearo on the battery when I fill. Since I started using them & filling this way I no longer have any leakage whatsoever. I am not getting any juice discharge on the battery post. I started with some new improved clearos last week and no leaks anywhere. I am using Altliquid Georgia Ice Storm 60/40. I think Mroutlaw said that the less you disturb the clearo, the better it works and I can confirm this.

The sealed auto X2/Clearo combo with the right nicquid hits my sweet spot for the perfect vape! :vapor:

CatLady007

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
FL Panhandle
Wow, color-coordinated tips!! Of course, I ordered the smoke--that comes with black tips:laugh:
Wouldn't ya know it?! But I try to use colors that will remind me of what liquid is inside, and I ordered these two specifically to put cinnamon rolls juice in.

Annndd the bad news: After I waited to order clearos until the new ones came in, I got one new and one old smoke-colored. So I only have one that I can put my cinnamon in. As long as it doesn't fail, I won't be too irritated.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
sorry about that...that should not have happened...let CS know and they can credit you with some points.

Annndd the bad news: After I waited to order clearos until the new ones came in, I got one new and one old smoke-colored. So I only have one that I can put my cinnamon in. As long as it doesn't fail, I won't be too irritated.

CatLady007

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
FL Panhandle
sorry about that...that should not have happened...let CS know and they can credit you with some points.

I contacted CS to ascertain that the non-branded one was indeed one of the old type. The confirmed, but did not offer anything else. I'm willing to let it go. But now I'm a little nervous about trying out the one new one. Ah well, no time like the present.:D
If ya'll hear a resounding bellow up there in Volt Land, that'll be me. Back in a min with the results.

proudlion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2010
Winter Haven, FL
I contacted CS to ascertain that the non-branded one was indeed one of the old type. The confirmed, but did not offer anything else. I'm willing to let it go. But now I'm a little nervous about trying out the one new one. Ah well, no time like the present.:D
If ya'll hear a resounding bellow up there in Volt Land, that'll be me. Back in a min with the results.

Same here - I ordered on the 3rd and they arrived today - I got 3 branded and one of the old type also. :( .... I"m also a Cinnamon Red Hots user and hoping .....

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal

Fans aren't supposed to comment in that forum, it looks like only Imagine could respond if she wanted to. The rules are:

If you want advice from other members, do not post here, as no one except you and the vendor concerned can post here - please post in General Discussion instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread