NiQuid liquid - question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trox.Shawn

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Des Allemands, Louisiana
I ordered some NiQuid from Altsmoke, that came in last Saturday, to give it a shot. I ordered the Cinnabun, Sublime, and 2 Midnight Express - all 30ml bottles. The first one I opened was the Sublime as it sounded the best too me. It was really good; almost like a halls cough drop, but good none the less. The menthol upfront with a hint of lime (I believe) in the background. Then I tried the Midnight express...

I brought a bottle to work today of the midnight express and it taste like a dry atomizer mixed with a dirty sock. I'm so confused, did I just get a bad batch? I mixed a 10ml bottle with half midnight express and half sublime to kill the flavor as I don't want to waste it, but it still just taste terrible. What can I do to make this not taste so bad?

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
Midnight Express is actually more of a 'tobacco' flavor than other 'tobacco' flavors. We do recommend people trying out 5ml bottles before purchasing bigger bottles.

Amaretti, Butterscotch, Southern Freeze, Sublime, Midnight Express and Blueberry are all fairly popular. There's a reason why we carry so many different flavors of eliquid...taste is definitely subjective. I love love love love sublime, but have had people question my sanity when they tried it. Unless you live close by, it's kind of hard to 'try' flavors and is much easier than guessing. People can always call the 800 number or ask on live chat and say what kind of flavors you like and we'd be more than happy to steer you towards a flavor that we think that you would like. :)

LtrlHzrd

Verified Member
Oct 1, 2010
Los Angeles
Maybe you try adding to your line rather than replacing. Is there something you would suggest to someone who has vaped our4 steadily and finds Altliquids ry4 too sweet. Tried Midnight Express and had and the same flavor experience as the previous poster. Sucks to have to find my steady vape again, it was a process the last time and I love dealing with AltSmoke.

Lost in cloud of dirty sock vapor. Please help...

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
We're are in talks with a few different companies of bring their lines in as well. We're expanding a lot of the products we're carrying and not just in Eliquid :p Taste is definitely subjective though, OUR4 was not one of those flavors I would ever vape daily but with that said you may like Biscotti...not overbearingly sweet but a sweet vape with a good throat hit :p I switch to that on the occasion when I want something different.

The VOLT RY4 isn't bad, and different from our RY4...it reminds me of the older RY4 from way back when RY4 became a success. But we havent added that line just yet :p

Last edited:

blebs

Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
North Canton, Ohio
The only nicquid I've tried is Strawberry Fuzz, and I must say it was one of my favorite strawberry flavors I have tried.

I have to agree. Strawberry Fuzz is excellent.

I like the Midnight Express also. I get an Amaretto? or some type of alcohol flavor that I can't quite put my finger on, but it tastes good to me. I usually vape it with my Vision CE 3 at 2.8 ohm and 4 volts. I wouldn't consider it as an all day vape, but rather, one to choose when your bored with other flavors.

maf2k8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2009
Chicago, IL
www.facebook.com
I use to vape all the times 3 or so years ago and just recently came back.. I purchased a few different juices from a bunch of different venders.. I have just learned about letting the juice "steep" I never heard anything about this until i starting reading reviews on juices..

I have a little box i would toss all my ( damn that is nasty as hell ) juice into.. and when friends come over, i tell them take what they want from the bucket.. cause it sucks.. After reading about people letting there juices steep, i grabbed a few bottles of juice that were 2-3 weeks old that tasted like wet cardboard and to my surprise, they tasted awesome! I havent tried any of altsmoke juice but i steep whatever juice i get that tastes horrible.. i either let it sit for a week with the caps off in a dark place or i am trying the other way of letting them sit in warm water for 10 mins or so..

Give it a try! It might bring certain juices to life!

blebs

Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
North Canton, Ohio
I like the Niquid Blueberry, Strawberry Fuzz and Midnight Express. I'm up to my ears in juices right now, but plan to try some of the other fruit flavor Niquid. It's nice to have a juice that doesn't taste fake or funny. Still can't tell what alcohol flavor I'm tasting in Midnight Express, but the picture that goes with the product description couldn't be any better.

Can anyone tell me what flavor they think they taste in midnight express? I haven't drank for years, but this reminds me of something. Southern Comfort? Disaronno ? I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread