Nitecore charging..

Status
Not open for further replies.

hashtag

Ultra Member
May 17, 2015
I'm using an i2 for 2 years now and it worls and works and works. It CAN get a little bit warm but nothing to worry about.

And you don't have to worry about leaving your batteries in it.

Great charger imo. I'm gonna buy another one in the near future.

I second this. Very solid, gets a little warm from time to time but never had a problem.

Reactions: qdaddy96

qdaddy96

ECF Veteran
May 13, 2014
bay city mi
Now I popped in another battery and took out my mxjo 18650 since they where both dead. haven't had a vape since early today and it's about full but a little under but when I put In my Samsung 25r the battery indicater blinked on the first bar a few times then went right to the second. same thing happened with my mxjo is commen as well?

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
Now I popped in another battery and took out my mxjo 18650 since they where both dead. haven't had a vape since early today and it's about full but a little under but when I put In my Samsung 25r the battery indicater blinked on the first bar a few times then went right to the second. same thing happened with my mxjo is commen as well?

Not sure what you are asking here. The charger does a 6 second low voltage test charge to determine the battery voltage. Then it decides if the battery needs to be charged. It won't always start with one blinking light depending on the voltage of the battery you are putting in. I suppose it will depend on when the low voltage cutoff kicks in for your mod.

From memory, I think the first light blinking means it's around 3.4v or below.

It goes to the second light blinking around 3.7 and 4.0 for the third light blinking showing all 3 solid lights when charging is finished.

I might be wrong on these voltages, I am just trying to pull them from memory as I can't find any definitive answers on line.

Reactions: qdaddy96

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
Thanks man. Ordered.

I have a D4 and really like it. It does everything I want it to do, shows me the voltage of the battery at all times during charging and also shows me the charging current being applied. I like that it reduces this current as the battery gets closer to fully charged.

I use it for all my vaping batteries as well as my AA and AAA rechargeable that I use around the house. I think it's a great charger.

Reactions: Azarias
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread