Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Hope you all had a great day, and everyone got to take advantage of NLV's Easter sale this weekend. :)

lpc_587_easter_bunny.gif

TriStar

Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
USA
I have way too much e-juice at the moment (although that may change when my iStick 50w / Kanger Subtank Nano arrive), but NLV Gold and Bounty Hunter are on my short-list of e-liquids to pick up in the near future.

Thanks to everyone who contributed their thoughts on this thread, your input helped me more than you know! :)

Reactions: Kemosabe

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
I have way too much e-juice at the moment (although that may change when my iStick 50w / Kanger Subtank Nano arrive), but NLV Gold and Bounty Hunter are on my short-list of e-liquids to pick up in the near future.

Thanks to everyone who contributed their thoughts on this thread, your input helped me more than you know! :)

TriStar......I will second what Kat said....we are very happy to spread the word about the deliciousness that NLV puts into those bottles. Gold and Bounty Hunter are excellent....and if you like tobacco, please get some Backston too. Happy to hear our thread has helped you. NLV is the only juice I have really gotten excited about since starting to vape. And it is still going strong. :thumbs:

Whatever you order, please come back and let us know how you find them.

TriStar

Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
USA
So glad to be of help (and I am taking the liberty to speak for all of us who are NLV aficionados). If you have any questions, TriStar, do let us know. I for one am QUITE pleased to see NLV Gold on your short list. :D

Thank you much, Katdarling. :)

NLV Gold is actually number 1 on my short-list. Cheers

TriStar

Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
USA
TriStar......I will second what Kat said....we are very happy to spread the word about the deliciousness that NLV puts into those bottles. Gold and Bounty Hunter are excellent....and if you like tobacco, please get some Backston too. Happy to hear our thread has helped you. NLV is the only juice I have really gotten excited about since starting to vape. And it is still going strong. :thumbs:

Whatever you order, please come back and let us know how you find them.

Thanks so much for the recommendation, Glam. Backston has been officially added to the list! :)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Thank you much, Katdarling. :)

NLV Gold is actually number 1 on my short-list. Cheers

:thumb:

Now, after all this.......... hope you love it like we do! (I have little doubt, but there's always a chance that another flave might suit someone a bit more.)

:toast: Cheers back atcha! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread