Status
Not open for further replies.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Hi, welcome to ecf.

I think that no vaping signs will become more and more common place and I happen to agree with it.....................

Right, let's reinforce the perception that vaping and smoking are the same and equally dangerous. vaping should be hidden away and out of sight. We definitely don't want the general public to know the truth. ASH in the US is looking for vapers like this to support their calls for severe restrictions/bans on vaping. You are right there in their "wheel house".

Gary Mcroy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi, welcome to ecf.

I think that no vaping signs will become more and more common place and I happen to agree with it. No one should be forced to smell some disgusting pecan-maple ejuice (yes I'm talking to you MBV) when sitting in an enclosed area.

Vape on! Respectfully

I dont like to be forced to smell the chick with was to much perfume on, or the dude that bathed in axe body spray, or hear the music from peoples music devices blasted in my personal area. BUT, it happens and I deal with it. We shouldnt be restricting behavior in public areas unless there's a real medical reason (i.e second hand smoke) I mean this is America right! Land of the free n such! Lets burn this mutha down boogie! yeah!

We all stop smoking analogs for a reason, mostly for health. Ignorance is always going to be around, but we know the benefits so teach them. Be respectful of places they say "no" because they don't know any better. We can't go to places and be disrespectful about it, otherwise we will begin paying for it in the future. Vaping is never going away, just regulated if the government catches on.

freeatlast!

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2013
Kansas, USA
kestra.zenfolio.com
Welcome to the forum.

I haven't seen any signs around my area yet but I'm sure they may start appearing. Of course I don't think most people would care about the PV in my hand with the 45 on my hip ;)

That's the thing - double holsters on the hips like in the old West - revolver in one, belt full of bullets, PV in the other, belt full of juices and batteries....Clint Eastwood squint on the face. Fewer people will be "offended"....

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
I dont like to be forced to smell the chick with was to much perfume on, or the dude that bathed in axe body spray, or hear the music from peoples music devices blasted in my personal area. BUT, it happens and I deal with it. We shouldnt be restricting behavior in public areas unless there's a real medical reason (i.e second hand smoke) I mean this is America right! Land of the free n such! Lets burn this mutha down boogie! yeah!

Yes, exactly! And the offensiveness (struggling to find the correct word) with vape is so much lesser than with all that. It's mostly visual. I vape some strong stuff, and it still barely has any smell. Heck (tartarus/sheol/hel), my cat's lying on my chest and she only reacts if she happens to actually see the vape. I have a hard time believing that any non-superpowered human has a better sense of smell than a cat...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
This specially. Or the guy that thought eating a few cloves of garlic was a good idea. Yuck.

That just crosses the line ... You touch my garlic and there will be war
Gigakach_01.gif

:lol:

Steam Turbine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Montreal Quebec Canada
Right, let's reinforce the perception that vaping and smoking are the same and equally dangerous. Vaping should be hidden away and out of sight. We definitely don't want the general public to know the truth. ASH in the US is looking for vapers like this to support their calls for severe restrictions/bans on vaping. You are right there in their "wheel house".

Gary Mcroy said:

It's not about public perception.

If vaping is dangerous or not as nothing to do with it. No smoking signs existed before we knew that it was bad for us.

It's about respect and common sense. Two attributes that the human race is notoriously lacking of. And so... We need signs.

imgres.jpg no cell.jpg no camera.jpg no skate.jpg

It's not because it is dangerous that these signs exists (well sometime it is) it is mainly because it is a public disturbance and people are simply to dumb to get it or to careless to comply without a sign.

Even if the sign doesn't work, it at least gives the cops an excuse to give well deserved tickets (can't wait to witness the crap storm that this last bit will trigger mouhahaha :evil: ).

The chick that wears to much perfume is wrong to wear to much perfume and the ......... that listens to music to loud in the subway is... well... a ..........

Nothing prevents us from being douchebags and give bad press to vaping. It is the land of the free after all.

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
Like it or not I don't see vaping being allowed indoors at all. True I would love to see Vaping Sections in restaurants and such but don't see it happening. Its just not "Politically Correct" anymore and you are not going to convince most people that its not smoke cause it does have a scent...true a lot better then cigs but a scent none the less and it will linger if you don't have ventilation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread