No flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

TODSHO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
OHIO, USA
I have had my V5 for about a month. The first week was fine, good flavor out of all of my juices. The last couple of weeks I have been having flavor issues that I cant figure out. The flavors are "tinny" and flavorless most of the time. If I take the tank and put it on my EGO twist, they are just fine..all of them. Put it back on the Vamo, right back to "tinny" an flavorless. I have tried many voltage and wattage settings but no different. I tried changing out the coils with new and different resistances..still the same. I might get one or two good hits then no flavor again. I can vape the same tank on the EGO all day long and not have a problem...this happens with ALL of my tanks. It is set to RMS mode. Does anyone else have this issue? What can I try to fix it? Any suggestions?

Also, as soon as I started using the Vamo, my mouth dried out something terrible..I went back to just the EGO and box mod for a couple days and it got better. Started the Vamo again and dry mouth all over in just a half day...never had this problem before the Vamo. I don't vape any more or less than usual. Any suggestions there?

rucni

ECF Veteran
Todsho what are you using for a tank? i currently use PT3's with my vamo and PT2 on my Ego Twist. Keynith has a point and i am sorry i didnt think to ask. No taste dry mouth could be just a simple wrong tank for the vamo. dual coils seem to work well for me unless i am chain vaping them i get some dry tasteless hit. and its caused by the wicks not being able to soak up the juice between drags. hence why your first couple of drags have flavor and then after its gone.

TODSHO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
OHIO, USA
I mix my own liquid at 70 pg 30 vg. I have been using a Smoke Trophy tank and Aero 2 tank and some other cheaper tanks that all work well with all my other devices and all are bottom single coil tanks. I dont kno if it makes a difference, but I do run in single 18350 mode for portability most of the time. Could it make a difference to run both 18350 batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread