Status
Not open for further replies.

asidrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2009
New Jersey
I found that snus and snuff have evened me out and the vaping is actually enjoyable now....
I just bought a kit from goodprophet - Rob is a real customer service kind of guy...
the unit 808D ( I like the 2 part type ) will come in just in time for my much needed vacation in st lucia - thank goodness....

ya picked a good vendor..Rob is a very nice guy..i got to meet him in person at vapefest and chatted awhile.

the 808 cartomizers...i find...are very good. much better than constantly dripping...great while driving... and filling carts

jojogardener

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
Northeast
ya picked a good vendor..Rob is a very nice guy..i got to meet him in person at vapefest and chatted awhile.

the 808 cartomizers...i find...are very good. much better than constantly dripping...great while driving... and filling carts

ya..the dripping was driving me nuts....and forget about charging the batts....:mad:
they have the 360 mha now and i cant wait to try it!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
vaping is still my #1 priority....Snuff is to maintan and has a calming effect for me! I have spent all of my hard earned cash on snuff in recent months....but still have an ample supply of juice. Unfortunatly I am now becoming a fan of USA producted liquids(E-liquidplanets Essence),and will more than likely be ordering some in the next few weeks....I seem to get burned out on the Chinese stuff!

:)The Wiz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread