non analog smoker wants to vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulsonlaw

Moved On
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
My Wife was only 4-5 butts a day, & none in 5yrs as well. 2 days after my 901 came in, I was ordering her one lol. She is running 18mg juice as I'm running 18mg so it's easy. *I do have 24mg for hard times. She was near the breaking point of grabbing a stink-cigg, life is stressful, & so she like the nic. A liltle nic isn't such a bad thing :)

golphinn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2011
Buffalo
I said that for cigarettes once.. 15 years ago! I didn't stick to it :(

I've been reading up on PG vs VG in the very few medical articles I've found and they are both equally safe (or unsafe) with some people having minor allergic reactions to one or the other, rarely both. Easiest way is to give it a try and look out for reactions...
As people have said, what she wants to do is her own business.. she can take up vaping, smoking, drinking or all at the same time if she so chooses, but my personal recommendation would be to go for some hard candy instead! Just as many flavors and they have been tested much more thoroughly.

We have been together for 14 years. She is the type who can smoke an analog while we are out to dinner having a few drinks and then not have another for months (wish I could do the same, but im an all or nothing kind of person). I have zero concerns of her ever starting to smoke analogs again.

golphinn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2011
Buffalo
Haha, I get you there! Been vaping about eight months, and I could not even imagine leaving the house without one of my pv's! Hell I rarely even put it in my pocket! It really seems as if it's actually in my hand all day. It is definately like an adult pacifier for me lol! It's the first thing i pick up when my eyes open in the morning sun, and half the time, I vape right in bed, til I fall asleep at night. I'm always waking up with my Tekk mod, poking me in the side. Just figured I'd comment on the post of a fellow buffalonian! Your the first I have come accross, in any of the forums so far! Did you know that JuicyVapor, just opened a brick n mortar up on niagara falls blvd. ? Prolly gonna check it out, later this week.

Wassup. Nice to see someone else on here from the B-lo. I am kinda like a regular at the Juicy Vapor store lol. I have converted at least 6 people in the past 2 weeks and the 5 that I have talked to have quit the stank sticks totally. Brad and Jim from the store are great guys and very helpful. I consider myself "lucky" to have a store close to home that I can go to for questions and to sample whatever I want before I buy. They also do a web show from the store on Tuesday nights. I probably won 30mls of juice just last night watching the show! They also gave away a pv starter kit. Very generous people. Stop in and see them, sample and pick up some juice. Its nice to be able to support the local guys, especially guys like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread