Non-Assembled Cartos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

them0nk

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
San Bernardino, CA
Anyone know who sells them NOT pre-assembled?

I dont want that sticker on there... i have a protege, and a GG slim on the way... i actually ripped the sticker off one and got all the sticker goo off it and it looks awesome. So far i dont use but 2 flavors in my carts or at all right now... so labeling is not an issue.

i can't imagine putting the parts together is that hard, and it's actually a PITA to get the white cap out of a pre-assembled (jeez do they have to HAMMER it in with a rubber mallet?)

also i imagine that the metal is stainless so it's not going to tarnish right away or in the life of a cartomizer...

this is just a sub-question... i'm a Heavy vaper... are cartos a bad idea for me anyways? it's like i have to keep a couple in rotation or something... maybe my juice is too thick, or something... but i have to have 2-3 around and use one, use the 2nd, use the 3rd, go back to the first (without refilling)...

i have a protege, soon the GG slim, and hopefully a 5v device soon too. i think the carto will work WAY better at 5v but i dont know... it seems like i have to puff on it 2-3 times before i can actually take a real puff.

is thinner juice better?

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Anyone know who sells them NOT pre-assembled?

I dont want that sticker on there... i have a protege, and a GG slim on the way... i actually ripped the sticker off one and got all the sticker goo off it and it looks awesome. So far i dont use but 2 flavors in my carts or at all right now... so labeling is not an issue.

i can't imagine putting the parts together is that hard, and it's actually a PITA to get the white cap out of a pre-assembled (jeez do they have to HAMMER it in with a rubber mallet?)

also i imagine that the metal is stainless so it's not going to tarnish right away or in the life of a cartomizer...

this is just a sub-question... i'm a Heavy vaper... are cartos a bad idea for me anyways? it's like i have to keep a couple in rotation or something... maybe my juice is too thick, or something... but i have to have 2-3 around and use one, use the 2nd, use the 3rd, go back to the first (without refilling)...

i have a protege, soon the GG slim, and hopefully a 5v device soon too. i think the carto will work WAY better at 5v but i dont know... it seems like i have to puff on it 2-3 times before i can actually take a real puff.

is thinner juice better?

A bit much to digest,but Im a fatboy so I will try

NO there is no place that sells cartos with out the "stickers" unless you wanted to buy enough from KR themselves and make that special request

you are right though it isn't hard to assemble,,,but it isn't really hard to take that cap off once you find the right trick...then after first pop you can put the cap back on leaving a lip to pop it off again with ease.

Ummm 5v isn't bad, but WAY better is subjective

2-3 puffs prior to a real puff can be eliminated with a manual batt or PV like our protege

maybe I am dull,but it seems like you are trying to eat the cake in one bite...my opinion could be wrong but I would say try and "master" one before adding on.

Hopefully I hit one of your target questions,,, I was sort of shotgunning it though

them0nk

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
San Bernardino, CA
A bit much to digest,but Im a fatboy so I will try

NO there is no place that sells cartos with out the "stickers" unless you wanted to buy enough from KR themselves and make that special request

DARNIT! the guy on the video about how to fill nebula cartos had a bag of non-assembled.... maybe if we get enough people to want them V4L or someone might carry them...

you are right though it isn't hard to assemble,,,but it isn't really hard to take that cap off once you find the right trick...then after first pop you can put the cap back on leaving a lip to pop it off again with ease.

I've found my trick, it's just another tool to carry...

Ummm 5v isn't bad, but WAY better is subjective

2-3 puffs prior to a real puff can be eliminated with a manual batt or PV like our protege

i was only saying that because i think the carto would heat up a bit faster... i have a protege but it just lags on me...

maybe I am dull,but it seems like you are trying to eat the cake in one bite...my opinion could be wrong but I would say try and "master" one before adding on.

i'm used to almost all the other attys that respond better as far as time to puff - 306, 510, 901, and 801 work almost immediately, with a Tiny prepuff

Hopefully I hit one of your target questions,,, I was sort of shotgunning it though

Thank you so much for your effort in covering all my topics! i actually came back to check on replys on the forum from your sig it reminded me... Good idea to promote the device specific forum... i think i might change up my sig a little to include links to atty forums, and PV specific forums :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread