The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Non Fasttech Veterans :)

Discussion in 'UK Forum' started by Chrissie, Jul 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Chrissie

Chrissie Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Just wondering if I'm the only one that doesn't buy regularly from Fasttech? Only bought a couple of Sony 18650 batteries from them. I mainly try to support the good UK vendors.

Lol, got a funny feeling this thread wont ever get anywhere near the number of replies as the Fasttech Veteran thread ;) :D

• Like Like x 3
  2. dw117

dw117 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 10, 2014
    Kernow
    Use both good UK vendors and FT (and sometimes other chinese sites).

I only vape DIY juice now and get concentrates for that from the UK. Most mods and authentic rebuildables come from the UK but I have had a few from China.

As well as price (on some things) one of the reasons I use FT is that people actually bother to review things, so for a cloned RDA you know which ones are good and which to avoid.

p.s. kernow!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Davantrac

Davantrac Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2014
    Darlington, UK.
    Buy from anywhere that's got a good deal on what I want. But mainly juices from England.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Chrissie

Thanks for the replies @dw117 & @Davantrac :)

Thread was started as sort of tongue in cheek :D

DW117, where about in Kernow are you?

• Like Like x 1
  5. terry w

terry w Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2012
    Manchester UK
    Hi Chrissie :) A good example of why i buy a lot of hardware fron FT is this. On sunday one of my subtank bases broke, and i also wanted some new RBA`s for my subtanks. So i decided to buy what i needed from a UK vendor, I had everything in my cart and the total was just below £30.00.

Everything was great until i went to checkout, and the postage and taxes were added, which pushed the total to £37.00 :eek: I didn`t have a problem with paying the postage, but the taxman is where i won`t give a penny more than i have to.

I got all i needed from FT for a whopping £16.00 cheaper, £19.20 if you add the postage on, and although like yourself i would love to support british companies, there is just no way i am topping up the bloody government coffers every time i need something.
    Rant over :laugh:

• Like Like x 1
  6. dw117

Jul 10, 2014
    Kernow
    Yeah I get it :)

I'm in Pool at the moment, also lived in Chacewater near Truro for a bit. You're St Austell/Par way I take it?

7. Chrissie

Don't get me wrong, I can more than understand that - I was just being devils advocate & trying to get an alterntive thread going here in the UK forum :D
    Yes, I'm just above Par :D

• Like Like x 2
  8. terry w

terry w Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2012
    Manchester UK
    Ohhh, you little tinker Chrissie :lol: It`s great to get new threads started, and me and others who use fasttech regulary, will more than likely post here. :thumb: What juices you vaping these days chrissie ? It`s been a while since our last chat. :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Chrissie

I'm originally form Yorkshire so have deep pockets & short hands ;) :D So at the moment I'm vaping a bargain e-liquid from a vendor that's closing down -

Home - WispaVapours

• Like Like x 1
  10. thetrucker

thetrucker Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 10, 2014
    Syracuse,NY
    Never bought from fastech but then if they had something I wanted I would order from them.

11. Shirtbloke

Shirtbloke Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2014
    UK
    I've never bought from Fastech either. When I buy something it's because I'm just about to run out or I've broken something and need it right now. Maybe I should plan further ahead.

12. Pictor

Pictor Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2009
    UK
    I buy a lot of essentials from FT: Authentic coils, tanks, and mods. Also a few clone tanks, but after two clone mods that were DOA, will only buy the authentic ones if better value than the UK.
    I'm slowly building up a nice stash of such things too! ;)

I still buy a fair bit here too - places like MyEPack are excellent for price and delivery.
    Liquids and DIY are largely from here: mostly Chefs Vapour, or a smaller percentage from the US.

One thing I can say for FT is that their customer service is excellent.

I'm part Yorkshire, part Scottish ...so like you, love a bargain :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Chrissie

• Like Like x 2
  14. Pictor

Pictor Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2009
    UK
    Thanks! Had a quick look and bookmarked them :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Maytwin

Maytwin Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2011
    SW France
    @Chrissie - I'm another one who's never bought from Fasttech :D Everything I've bought has come from either the UK or France and I've also bookmarked your links, so thank you for those (the UK is often cheaper than France) :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Chrissie

• Like Like x 1
  17. dw117

Jul 10, 2014
    Kernow
    • Like Like x 1
  18. liquidator

liquidator Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 2, 2012
    Berkshire UK
    The only time I used them was for a couple of long tips that I could not get in this country, other than that, everything else is sourced over here.

I must say that the service was excellent, cheap and fast but I save so much on vaping, that I do not mind paying a small premium to our smaller vendors.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Chrissie

Same here Liquidator - I've saved a fortune since I started vaping & we have many really lovely UK vendors that go out of their way to especially help new vapers, so it's good to support them :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.