• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Non Fasttech Veterans :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just wondering if I'm the only one that doesn't buy regularly from fasttech? Only bought a couple of Sony 18650 batteries from them. I mainly try to support the good UK vendors.

Lol, got a funny feeling this thread wont ever get anywhere near the number of replies as the fasttech Veteran thread ;) :D

dw117

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2014
Kernow
Use both good UK vendors and FT (and sometimes other chinese sites).

I only vape DIY juice now and get concentrates for that from the UK. Most mods and authentic rebuildables come from the UK but I have had a few from China.

As well as price (on some things) one of the reasons I use FT is that people actually bother to review things, so for a cloned RDA you know which ones are good and which to avoid.

p.s. kernow!

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Just wondering if I'm the only one that doesn't buy regularly from Fasttech? Only bought a couple of Sony 18650 batteries from them. I mainly try to support the good UK vendors.

Lol, got a funny feeling this thread wont ever get anywhere near the number of replies as the Fasttech Veteran thread ;) :D
Hi Chrissie :) A good example of why i buy a lot of hardware fron FT is this. On sunday one of my subtank bases broke, and i also wanted some new RBA`s for my subtanks. So i decided to buy what i needed from a UK vendor, I had everything in my cart and the total was just below £30.00.

Everything was great until i went to checkout, and the postage and taxes were added, which pushed the total to £37.00 :eek: I didn`t have a problem with paying the postage, but the taxman is where i won`t give a penny more than i have to.

I got all i needed from FT for a whopping £16.00 cheaper, £19.20 if you add the postage on, and although like yourself i would love to support british companies, there is just no way i am topping up the bloody government coffers every time i need something.
Rant over :laugh:

Reactions: Davantrac

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi Chrissie :) A good example of why i buy a lot of hardware fron FT is this. On sunday one of my subtank bases broke, and i also wanted some new RBA`s for my subtanks. So i decided to buy what i needed from a UK vendor, I had everything in my cart and the total was just below £30.00.

Everything was great until i went to checkout, and the postage and taxes were added, which pushed the total to £37.00 :eek: I didn`t have a problem with paying the postage, but the taxman is where i won`t give a penny more than i have to.

I got all i needed from FT for a whopping £16.00 cheaper, £19.20 if you add the postage on, and although like yourself i would love to support british companies, there is just no way i am topping up the bloody government coffers every time i need something.
Rant over :laugh:

Don't get me wrong, I can more than understand that - I was just being devils advocate & trying to get an alterntive thread going here in the UK forum :D
Yeah I get it :)

I'm in Pool at the moment, also lived in Chacewater near Truro for a bit. You're St Austell/Par way I take it?

Yes, I'm just above Par :D

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Don't get me wrong, I can more than understand that - I was just being devils advocate & trying to get an alterntive thread going here in the UK forum :D

Ohhh, you little tinker Chrissie :lol: It`s great to get new threads started, and me and others who use fasttech regulary, will more than likely post here. :thumb: What juices you vaping these days chrissie ? It`s been a while since our last chat. :)

Reactions: Chrissie

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ohhh, you little tinker Chrissie :lol: It`s great to get new threads started, and me and others who use fasttech regulary, will more than likely post here. :thumb: What juices you vaping these days chrissie ? It`s been a while since our last chat. :)

I'm originally form Yorkshire so have deep pockets & short hands ;) :D So at the moment I'm vaping a bargain e-liquid from a vendor that's closing down -

Home - WispaVapours

Reactions: terry w

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Just wondering if I'm the only one that doesn't buy regularly from Fasttech? Only bought a couple of Sony 18650 batteries from them. I mainly try to support the good UK vendors.

Lol, got a funny feeling this thread wont ever get anywhere near the number of replies as the Fasttech Veteran thread ;) :D
I buy a lot of essentials from FT: Authentic coils, tanks, and mods. Also a few clone tanks, but after two clone mods that were DOA, will only buy the authentic ones if better value than the UK.
I'm slowly building up a nice stash of such things too! ;)

I still buy a fair bit here too - places like MyEPack are excellent for price and delivery.
Liquids and DIY are largely from here: mostly Chefs Vapour, or a smaller percentage from the US.

One thing I can say for FT is that their customer service is excellent.

I'm part Yorkshire, part Scottish ...so like you, love a bargain :)

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
@Pictor
We have got a couple or so of new UK vendors recently on AAE-C UK & some of their prices aren't that much more than Fasttech. Not bought from either of them (yet) but here has been a lot of good feedback about them so far -
Thanks! Had a quick look and bookmarked them :)

dw117

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2014
Kernow

liquidator

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2012
Berkshire UK
The only time I used them was for a couple of long tips that I could not get in this country, other than that, everything else is sourced over here.

I must say that the service was excellent, cheap and fast but I save so much on vaping, that I do not mind paying a small premium to our smaller vendors.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I must say that the service was excellent, cheap and fast but I save so much on vaping, that I do not mind paying a small premium to our smaller vendors.

Same here Liquidator - I've saved a fortune since I started vaping & we have many really lovely UK vendors that go out of their way to especially help new vapers, so it's good to support them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread